My note 5 says space running out please help

Anvame

May 1, 2017
Visit site
My note 5 was flashed last week and was working perfectly for 1 day, then the next day i lost internet connectivity and restarted the phone. After restarting, a message would show on the samsung home screen left corner saying " phone blocked by FAP system" and would not turn on completly. So, i gave it to somebody to fix it and he was able to but on the downside , i lost everything and since then my phone say space running out and unsufficient space preventing me from dowloading any app or do anything to the exception of calling, recieving calls , texting and surfing the internet. i need help please.:'(Screenshot_20170501-105119.jpgScreenshot_20170501-105200.jpg

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The system says over 7gb. You may want to see what the other person uploaded on your phone and if that can be fixed or removed.

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My note 5 was flashed last week and was working perfectly for 1 day, then the next day i lost internet connectivity and restarted the phone. After restarting, a message would show on the samsung home screen left corner saying " phone blocked by FAP system" and would not turn on completly. So, i gave it to somebody to fix it and he was able to but on the downside , i lost everything and since then my phone say space running out and unsufficient space preventing me from dowloading any app or do anything to the exception of calling, recieving calls , texting and surfing the internet. i need help please.:'(View attachment 258803View attachment 258804

It really doesn't seem like you have a note 5, can you check to make sure you actually have a Note 5? If you do and it's not a knock off one, maybe someone has rooted it and stored a lot backups or other data in the system

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
My note 5 was flashed last week and was working perfectly for 1 day, then the next day i lost internet connectivity and restarted the phone. After restarting, a message would show on the samsung home screen left corner saying " phone blocked by FAP system" and would not turn on completly. So, i gave it to somebody to fix it and he was able to but on the downside , i lost everything and since then my phone say space running out and unsufficient space preventing me from dowloading any app or do anything to the exception of calling, recieving calls , texting and surfing the internet. i need help please.:'(View attachment 258803View attachment 258804

It really doesn't seem like you have a note 5, can you check to make sure you actually have a Note 5? If you do and it's not a knock off one, maybe someone has rooted it and stored a lot backups or other data in the system