How to recover a deleted video from Verizon Note 5?

A

AC Question

Hello everybody ,
I accidentally deleted a very important video from my cell phone (Verizon Note 5). I been doing a lot of searching and reading, and trying to recover the video for two days. I tried Dr. Fone, Samsung data Recovery, data Recovery for Android, and so many other software but unfortunately nothing worked because none of them can get access to the device internal memory without rooting . Then after a lot of reading I came to the conclusion that it won't work without rooting, but I couldn't find any successful rooting for Verizon Note 5. I suggtion or solution will be really appreciated!

Thank you

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
As far as the I know you can't root a Verizon note 5..as far as the recovery of the video is there any chance you had it backed up maybe with the Verizon cloud app?

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
As far as the I know you can't root a Verizon note 5..as far as the recovery of the video is there any chance you had it backed up maybe with the Verizon cloud app?

You're correct. The Verizon model has the locked bootloader, so root isn't possible.

I would also suggest that you look at your Google drive. Remember that you have cloud storage as past of your Google account. My Verizon Note 5 automatically uploads pics and video to my cloud storage (both Google and OneDrive) when I'm connected on WiFi. I remember checking it when I moved from my S7 Edge with expandable storage. I don't recall if it defaults to that or if I set it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL