Every time I click on a news story on my Google page on my note 5 and I get done with it, I click out of it and it automatically goes to my weather app screen instead of going to phone home screen. Does anyone know why it does that?
    05-23-2017 09:43 AM
    Not for me. Are you clicking back or home when you do this?
    05-23-2017 10:22 AM
    Not for me. Are you clicking back or home when you do this?
    I click the 1 on top of my Google page to close tab then it goes to my weather app
    05-23-2017 10:33 AM
    I click the 1 on top of my Google page to close tab then it goes to my weather app
    Ok...here is what I tried to recreate what you are seeing (if I am doing something incorrect, please tell me). I open Chrome browser (based on your description of the 1 in the box to close the open tab) I click on the same thing; the 1 (or whatever number of tabs open in Chrome) in the box near the upper right hand corner. I swipe away the tab, and I get kicked out of Chrome and go right to my homescreen.

Here is a catch; on my Pixel, if I close all the tabs doing the same procedure, Chrome does not shut down. I have a black screen until I either force open a new tab or I close the Chrome app.
    05-23-2017 10:38 AM
    Ok...here is what I tried to recreate what you are seeing (if I am doing something incorrect, please tell me). I open Chrome browser (based on your description of the 1 in the box to close the open tab) I click on the same thing; the 1 (or whatever number of tabs open in Chrome) in the box near the upper right hand corner. I swipe away the tab, and I get kicked out of Chrome and go right to my homescreen.

Here is a catch; on my Pixel, if I close all the tabs doing the same procedure, Chrome does not shut down. I have a black screen until I either force open a new tab or I close the Chrome app.
    Sorry it's more the Google search bar I go to at first and a bunch of news stories pop up. It does it if I go to a news story there. If I'm in chrome app and clear app then it goes to my homepage but not when I use the search bar part of google
    05-23-2017 10:45 AM
    Sorry it's more the Google search bar I go to at first and a bunch of news stories pop up. It does it if I go to a news story there. If I'm in chrome app and clear app then it goes to my homepage but not when I use the search bar part of google
    Ok, I just did that with the search bar, and I still go back to my homescreen. Are you using the stock launcher?
    05-23-2017 11:28 AM
    Ok, I just did that with the search bar, and I still go back to my homescreen. Are you using the stock launcher?
    Yes.
    05-23-2017 01:45 PM
    Yes.
    I am using Nova. Perhaps that is the difference?
    05-24-2017 09:05 AM
    I am using Nova. Perhaps that is the difference?
    I don't know lol. Guess I will have to check that out. Thanks
    05-24-2017 01:07 PM