I noticed this morning that all of my previously disabled and uninstalled bloatware was back on my phone and enabled. This happened sometime in the last day.

Anyone else have this happen? Or know what may have triggeres it.

I also have the same apps disaled in package disabler pro. DT ignite is disabled.

Checked my wife's phone, and here apps are still disabled.
    05-24-2017 04:55 AM
    I noticed this morning that all of my previously disabled and uninstalled bloatware was back on my phone and enabled. This happened sometime in the last day.

Anyone else have this happen? Or know what may have triggeres it.

I also have the same apps disaled in package disabler pro. DT ignite is disabled.

Checked my wife's phone, and here apps are still disabled.
    Same happened to me...i think it's something to do with package disabler pro update. Now it wants you to install another app with quite invasive permissions.

Not sure if I am going to do it or just live with bloat...
    05-24-2017 11:13 AM
    It happened a few days after the last security update, I have the t-mobile version. Things were good at 7:30am when I left work, when I got home at 8:30, I noticed that it was a little warmer than normal, the damn security software (lookout?) was re-enabled. I think it may have been related to a push of updates from Samsung, as the Samsung Internet icon changed in the same timeframe. Other apps appeared to still be disabled, so not sure what exactly the trigger was for lookout coming back.

I went back into PDP and got the notification about it's second component needed. From what I can tell, the hole that they used to disable apps that were otherwise not able to be disabled, was closed in the last security patch, so this was needed to gain access again. Well worth not having the bloat running.
    jlost likes this.
    05-26-2017 02:36 AM
    It happened a few days after the last security update, I have the t-mobile version. Things were good at 7:30am when I left work, when I got home at 8:30, I noticed that it was a little warmer than normal, the damn security software (lookout?) was re-enabled. I think it may have been related to a push of updates from Samsung, as the Samsung Internet icon changed in the same timeframe. Other apps appeared to still be disabled, so not sure what exactly the trigger was for lookout coming back.

I went back into PDP and got the notification about it's second component needed. From what I can tell, the hole that they used to disable apps that were otherwise not able to be disabled, was closed in the last security patch, so this was needed to gain access again. Well worth not having the bloat running.
    I just went in there and everything was running again. For shame for shame
    05-26-2017 05:41 AM
    I think the new package disabled pro app caused issues cor me.
    The only common thing I had done on both my note 5 and tab S3 was update package disabled pro and install its secondary app.
    After that I couldn't install or update apps from the play store on either device, and my weather widget would not update the time on its own.

I removed my google account on both device but it didn't help.
    I also uninstalled PDP and its secondary app, again it didn't help.

The weirdest thing though is, I factory reset my tablet, now both devices are working fine.
    05-29-2017 05:33 PM