Replacement S Pen

Dnoravian

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, my S pen is damaged and I needed to replace it. By any chance, does anyone have an extra they don't need? Any recommendations on how to get one? Thanks in advance

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I buy on EBay... Much less expensive, under ten bucks, delivered in a few days. EBay has always treated me well, seventeen years, guarantees, and no backing Amazon and their greed.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I buy on EBay... Much less expensive, under ten bucks, delivered in a few days. EBay has always treated me well, seventeen years, guarantees, and no backing Amazon and their greed.

Yeah I got my replacement spen on eBay too after it broke when I dropped my phone. Mine was $15 tho. Still better than Samsung was going to charge me.

Wiz

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Just beware... There are many fakes out there. They look like Samsung, even carry the brand, but what gives them away is the absence of pressure sensitivity... If it's only the tip that broke off or is defective, those can be replaced.. Otherwise, make sure you get an original Samsung S Pen and not a fake...

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just beware... There are many fakes out there. They look like Samsung, even carry the brand, but what gives them away is the absence of pressure sensitivity... If it's only the tip that broke off or is defective, those can be replaced.. Otherwise, make sure you get an original Samsung S Pen and not a fake...

The original Samsung pens also come with a pack of extra tips also.

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I've moved on to the S8+ but use my Note 5 every night while I cast movies to my TV using my new device.

I am baffled by the fragility of the Note 5 stylus. In this regard the stolid and thick S pen that comes with the Note 4 is far superior. It might lack sophistication but it doesn't disassemble in your hand. Same goes with the toughness of the stylus sold with the Note 10.1 (2014) Pro tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma