Stylus pointer part stuck

Tortileeni6

Jun 18, 2017
Visit site
So, on the Note 5, the top clicking
Part on my stylus broke off and now the second piece is stuck in, and i don't know how id get it out. I tried a thumbtack to try to get it out , but it was more deeper than that. Help?

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd find something like a q-tip, small tool, or the narrow end of a chopstick and wrap the tip with sticky tape (sticky side out), then try to stick the end to the S-Pen. You may be able to jam a long pin into the open end of the S-Pen. Be patient and you should be able to extract what's left of it.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That sucks. I dropped my note 5 like a month after it came out and the part that holds the spen hit the edge of coffee table causing it to release spen. So it was about halfway out when hit floor. Phone itself was fine but spen was broke in half and the pointy end of the spen was stuck inside phone. Couldn't get it out. Paid this cell phone place here that works on phones $10 buck to get it out. He took back off and got what was left of the spen out. You can't even tell the back was taken off. I went on eBay and found a replacement spen for $15. At the time Samsung told me they would charge me like $40 or $50. I don't remember which. I was afraid of getting a knock off on eBay but it turned out to be the real thing. Hope you get it out

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I had same problem. I used a touch is super glue on the inside surface, not outside edge of the top. Twenty minutes later it has worked fine since then

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol