Is there any way to increase the sensitivity of my screen or maybe readjust the touch settings? I feel like when I type, th buttons don't want to work. I do have a Mr. Shield tempered glass protector on my screen, but I doubt that would make it this bad. Any ideas??
    07-17-2017 04:42 PM
    Is this something that has recently come up? If so, then consider whether you did anything to the device. Then undo it and see what happens. it is certainly possible that the display module is damaged or not working. These do occasionally fail. If the phone has been dropped or otherwise not nicely handled, the digitizer connecting cable can work its way loose. That one it tough to troubleshoot without disassembling the device.

I also use a Mr. Shield TGSP, and the touch sensitivity is great. It was the same with a TGSP from iCarez on my previous Note 5. If the TGSP is correctly installed, could your case be interfering with the display protection? A case can cause a TGSP to not lay correctly on the display, causing touch issues.

That's all I have for the moment. Good luck.
    07-17-2017 10:42 PM
    Is this something that has recently come up? If so, then consider whether you did anything to the device. Then undo it and see what happens. it is certainly possible that the display module is damaged or not working. These do occasionally fail. If the phone has been dropped or otherwise not nicely handled, the digitizer connecting cable can work its way loose. That one it tough to troubleshoot without disassembling the device.

I also use a Mr. Shield TGSP, and the touch sensitivity is great. It was the same with a TGSP from iCarez on my previous Note 5. If the TGSP is correctly installed, could your case be interfering with the display protection? A case can cause a TGSP to not lay correctly on the display, causing touch issues.

That's all I have for the moment. Good luck.
    Thanks!

I read somewhere that if I cleared my cache partition and cleared my cache in my storage, it could help out. I did that, and it's like it never happened! Thanks though!
    07-18-2017 10:09 AM
    Clearing the cache was next on the list. Good to hear that you got it fixed.
    07-18-2017 09:54 PM