How many Note 5 owners are waiting for Note 8

James4455

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I was planning on getting the N8, after seeing the specs and the price I think my MY is going to be my phone for awhile longer. Not enough difference for the cost.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
old processor. not great battery life. no water resistance. no dual camera, less ram. these are the things I can think of for now.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna skip the 8 and keep on using my Note 5 for another year.

I bought a S8+ two months ago but I've been using my Note 5 as my daily since I installed a custom ROM a few months back that greatly improved the battery life. I can easily get 3-4 hrs usage now so it's actually useful as a phone now.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Screw the Note 8, I could not be more disappointed in that crap that they unveiled today. Love my Note 5, best phone I've ever owned, and I will give it one more year of love! I don't know who Samsung thinks they are fooling by releasing that ridiculous device today. The S8++

azmi mustafa

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
I'm now use note 4 and S6 edge. The curve screen is very bad memory to grab Note 8. When my S6 screen crack I pay very high price for the part. Another one when use screen proctractor it always have a gap at left and right screen when the cover move up. We cant put a glue at that. Screen protector will be crack at nearly the curve from the centre. May be it is because the curve. For me the flet screen more better and the curve screen is bad situation when you grab it very hard some app near curve active.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna skip the 8 and keep on using my Note 5 for another year.

I bought a S8+ two months ago but I've been using my Note 5 as my daily since I installed a custom ROM a few months back that greatly improved the battery life. I can easily get 3-4 hrs usage now so it's actually useful as a phone now.
Only 3 to 4 hrs? Something is wrong there. 😑

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Screw the Note 8, I could not be more disappointed in that crap that they unveiled today. Love my Note 5, best phone I've ever owned, and I will give it one more year of love! I don't know who Samsung thinks they are fooling by releasing that ridiculous device today. The S8++
Why didn't you like the note 8? It looks yummy AF! But seriously, I am curious.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
that's like $600 for note 8+gear 360 when you trade in note 5 and use ebates. With gear 360 priced at $229, we are paying $371 for note 8 effectively. Too cool.

Last edited:

James4455

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, I wasn't going to but I just pre-ordered one from Verizon Wireless. Guess I'm just hooked on the Note since the very first one.

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Well, I wasn't going to but I just pre-ordered one from Verizon Wireless. Guess I'm just hooked on the Note since the very first one.

This time around , I will dump verizon and go with Att ,
With Att , as soon as I pay off the fone ,
I can go to there website to unlock it and sell it if I want ..

Verrizon sucks , won't let you do anything .
never ...ever go back to them again .. IMO ..:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol