note is in battery saving mode. called samsung, they were useless. please help im going insane. cannot open the phone to make calls or see my texts or send texts. i can only receive incoming calls.

i did 2 things today that may have caused this;

1 - changed to google launcher from samsung wizzard

2- changed some apps back and forth in 'apps that save battery power'
    08-11-2017 10:14 PM
    Have you tried booting up your phone in Safe Mode?

If you didn't de-activate Remote Controls and your device is signed in to your Samsung Account (and, of course, connected to a valid network), you can go to Samsung's FindMyMobile service and unlock from there (findmymobile.samsung.com) by logging in with your Samsung credentials.
    08-11-2017 11:54 PM
    i logged in there, had the account but my phone doesnt show up in there. i did put it in safe mode, but cant turn it off to have it rebooted. how can i do a master reset in this situation?
    08-12-2017 03:24 AM
    Don't master reset yet! Is it possible you enabled TALK BACK mode? Try "double tapping" screen to access keyboard or unlock phone and "double tap" your way to SETTINGS, ACCESSIBILITY, TALK BACK and if it's on, turn it Off. My co-worker accidentally turned it on and it took a minute to figure out why she couldn't open anything in her phone. Good luck
    08-12-2017 07:01 AM
    Not sure if it'll work since you activated the Network and Security Lock, but if you let your phone run out of juice and turn off by itself maybe you can enter Safe Mode that way after re-charging. Or if yarnsrj's tip works, let us know, too!
    08-12-2017 12:26 PM