I was watching this Note 5 video and noticed the clock and weather and I was wondering which clock and weather widget is that? Is it the stock one that came with the Note 5 or is it something else? I've looked in my phone and can't find anything that looks like that. I also did a web search, but all the ones I found don't look anything like the one is the screenshot.

Clock and Weather?-clockweather.png
    08-24-2017 04:33 AM
    That is the stock weather widget that comes with the phone. AccuWeather
    08-24-2017 09:00 AM
    I've been looking for this forever!! I used to have this widget on my old Galaxy phones, and I love it, but it's not on my current Note 5 for some reason. I don't know why mine didn't come with it. I've had it for over 2 years. Maybe the ones sold now do? I've been racking my brain trying to remember what the widget is called so THANK YOU! I think I found it in the play store.
    ScKalbe likes this.
    08-25-2017 04:27 AM
    Did some more investigating and it seems this is a problem with Nova Launcher - the stock Samsung clock and weather widget does not work with Nova. I am trying a new clock/weather app called Chronus, which does work with Nova. There is one widget that very closely resembles the stock Samsung on - however you can't adjust the alignment of the widget on your desktop unless you get the paid version. Default alignment is just centered.
    08-25-2017 08:25 AM