Note 5 appears black

Humza Sohail

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Few days back my note 5 had issues like it was restarting again and again i wiped cache data and rebooted my phone. It work well but when i charge my phone and is above 90% it restarts again so i couldn't resolve this problem. Today my note 5 was fully charged and green led indicator was on. I plugged out the cable from charging port but still led indicator won't turn off. My screen wasn't turning on but led indicator was on. I restarted my phone by both volume buttons and power key. It went well but after 30 min again led indicator was flashing but screen woldn't turn on. Unfortunately i had to go some where urgent so left the phone home and when i came back, i saw my mobile badly heated up like it was gonna explode and bright white light coming out of led indicator. I force restart my phone then it settled. But every time my phone charges above 90% same issue is repeated. Please tell me how to fix it? Please?

Humza Sohail

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Plz tell me what to do. I really don't want my phone to get repaired. I also accidentally clicked on hash tree on recovery mode. Was it the reason my mobile is doing this because before that my mobile only restarted

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears.

What do you mean by "hash tree"?

Humza Sohail

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
When u go to recovery mode from where you reboot your phone. Below it it was written Hash Tree and I accidently clicked it. And yes my phone does the same in safe mode too. I've also factory reset my phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007