Hi folks,

Just new to the forum after it was recommended by a phone repair store here in the UK.

Hopefully someone can help, I'm a complete newbie to working on phones so please bare with me and I apologise if this has been covered. I have checked online and carried out a few possible fixes without joy.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C.

It is rebooting/restarting randomly and sometimes completely switches itself off and doesn't turn back on unless I hold volume and power.

I have tried clearing cache on the Google services application, also in bootmode I have cleared the cache. I have tried a master reset amongst other things and nothing seems to cure the problem.

I thought it was maybe an issue with the battery or motherboard or if a new ROM should fix the issue.

Would you have any guidance for possible causes/fixes or if I can try any other methods to find the cause.

I did try the Samsung Data Recovery software but can't get past a point where it says I have FRP lock.

Many thanks
    Chris

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    11-13-2017 04:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to use Smart Switch to reinstall the firmware? http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29914. If that doesn't work, how about Odin? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    kct1975 likes this.
    11-15-2017 12:20 AM