I've never rooted a device before so I don't really know anything except for the little bit I've read online. Which is where I saw that you can have unlimited tethering. Is that true? I don't have wifi so I have no way to use my firestick or Xbox. Also I saw that you can change the font (everything I've read says that rooting is the only way), make the phone faster and debloat it, and some other things that I'd like to do. But I just don't know what exactly happens and/or how it works or what would be the best method. I'm decently tech savvy I pick stuff up pretty quick so I'm not too worried about bricking my phone as long as I go slow and pay attention and do my research which is what landed me here asking this question. Galaxy note 5 SM-920P running Nougat. Plz help!
    12-11-2017 12:02 AM
    I've never rooted a device before so I don't really know anything except for the little bit I've read online. Which is where I saw that you can have unlimited tethering. Is that true? I don't have wifi so I have no way to use my firestick or Xbox. Also I saw that you can change the font (everything I've read says that rooting is the only way), make the phone faster and debloat it, and some other things that I'd like to do. But I just don't know what exactly happens and/or how it works or what would be the best method. I'm decently tech savvy I pick stuff up pretty quick so I'm not too worried about bricking my phone as long as I go slow and pay attention and do my research which is what landed me here asking this question. Galaxy note 5 SM-920P running Nougat. Plz help!
    Why do you need an already fast phone faster?
    12-11-2017 11:38 AM
    I dont necessarily need it faster. I need to be able to have internet that's the main thing so I need to unlock Hotspot.
    12-16-2017 06:03 AM