Whenever my phone blacks out ,i do not find whatever was on the screen.
    It means i have to go back and open again .lets say i was on the Internet reading about something,when the screen blacks out , it just goes to the home screen and i have to re search again. Why does that happen? Its anote 5
    11-05-2018 03:20 AM
    Something's not working properly, but check the "last used" screen and choose the application you were using - it should be sitting at the spot you left it (if you were reading a file or a website).

The only way to tell why it's happening would be to take it to a very competent repair shop, and the work would cost you more than the Note 5 did when it was new. (That's the kind of thing that can take days, or even weeks, of constant work to figure out, unless the shop has a hardware debugger, and even manufacturers don't keep them around like mainframes - they're expensive, and almost never needed.)
    11-05-2018 01:45 PM
    Guessing that a factory reset might help also.
    11-05-2018 01:54 PM