I did a walk the other day, and as always I opened S Health and hit the Start button on the Walk activity so that the phone would track my steps, pace, calories, etc. When I got home, I discovered that tracking had been paused a little more that a minute into the walk. Maybe I didn't turn off the screen before putting the phone in my pocket. Anyway, I didn't think it was a big deal because this kind of thing has happened before and so I figured that I would just manually enter the data. The course I walked is one I do often, so I know the steps and calories to a high degree of accuracy (+ or - 2-3%). However, it appears that the option to manually enter data has been removed from the app.

I am currently using the N5, but am considering an upgrade to the N9 in the next month or two. Does anyone know how to enter the data manually on the N5, or if the problem has been fixed in the Samsung Health version that would be running on an N9?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer.

--Tom
    01-16-2019 04:37 AM