10-08-2016 11:41 PM
440 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I have no worries of a case taking away from the bezel. I'm sure it'll be good to go.

I also theorize that the UAG (and many others) cases were "made for" the Galaxy s7 Edge originally. I say this mainly because they all have their cases out like "now". Like before announcement.

UAG for example is usually late to the party, but it turns out they have them on announcement day?

My theory may be debunked in that buttons may be in different places, and (OF COURSE) the S-pen hole.... But I'm guessing the other dimensions and all are almost identical? Am I wrong? (I might be wrong... Maybe Samsung just had it ready for awhile - hence the specs being almost the same as the s7 edge - so case companies had a good chance to work with it.)

Heres the Note 7 UAG Case. That's a Note 5 UAG Case behind it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5def4a96db.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9448ee90b4.jpg
    Why does the Note 7 UAG case have 2 holes in the top?
    Seems like they rushed this one out, adding extra holes to cover all bases.
    Can you post some more pictures of the UAG Note 7 case?
    08-09-2016 10:41 AM
    I definitely want a genuine leather wallet-style case for my Note 7 The leather isn't as slippery for me as the armour & plastic & PU cases.

My Note 2 wears its perfect cowhide Spigen case, but I had to order my Note 4 leather case from Noreve in France
    Senacases is still deliberating on whether to make a Note 7 case

So . . . can you recommend a company selling Note 7 leather cases?
    08-09-2016 04:08 PM
    I definitely want a genuine leather wallet-style case for my Note 7 The leather isn't as slippery for me as the armour & plastic & PU cases.

My Note 2 wears its perfect cowhide Spigen case, but I had to order my Note 4 leather case from Noreve in France
    Senacases is still deliberating on whether to make a Note 7 case

So . . . can you recommend a company selling Note 7 leather cases?
    I ordered a leather wallet case on Amazon the other day (it was only $2.99). Here is a link:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit:
    I've now received the leather sleeve (not the leather wallet case) as well as the Orzly FlexiCase. As a test I decided to try and fit the Orzly case inside the sleeve. According to the specs I had read on the sleeve before ordering it (6.2 x 4 x 0.5 inches ) and comparing them to Samsung's listed specs on the phone dimensions (6.04" x 2.91" x .31") I thought it should be fine. As you can see from the pictures the case sticks out of the sleeve a bit, so the entire phone will likely not fit in the sleeve. I have attached a picture of the case in the sleeve as well as a few with the case propped in different positions, so that you can see how far the case is likely to cover the phone.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-imag0657.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-imag0658.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-imag0659.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-imag0660.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-imag0661.jpg
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:10 PM
    I haven't used this company before but I certainly like the look of their cases. They informed me, Note 7 Cases/Holsters will be available in due course

Story Leather Custom Handmade Premium Genuine Leather Wallets, Phone Cases, Holsters, and Bags

Below are examples of their S6/S7 Edge Cases

Custom Made to Order Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Leather Cases and Belt Clip Holsters
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    08-10-2016 10:42 AM
    There's also VRS:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IBZT6VO...cUvbUpU5314029

If you don't want a magnetic closure, they have this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Design...cUvbUpU5314029

Or you can try can try a PU Leather case which there are plenty of options on amazon. I also got these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5314029

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5314029
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-51quh1axhkl.jpg  
    MRS DIVA likes this.
    08-10-2016 11:29 AM
    08-10-2016 03:34 PM
    Why does the Note 7 UAG case have 2 holes in the top?
    Seems like they rushed this one out, adding extra holes to cover all bases.
    Can you post some more pictures of the UAG Note 7 case?

Mines comes tomorrow UAG Ash case i will let you know if mines has 2 holes on top, unless someone else here has a UAG case and confirm if it has 2 holes on top!
    mclarryjr and stanleybb50 like this.
    08-10-2016 03:40 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CO-NT7-ARM-BKBK-00.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	231.9 KB 
ID:	234596
    Link??

Edit: Found it
    mabelpines and plumcrazy like this.
    08-10-2016 04:22 PM
    Received the Orzly Wallet in the post today, here's a quick video:

08-10-2016 04:32 PM
    Link??

Edit: Found it
    Similar but with a different back texture.
    iamdld and lsmith9523 like this.
    08-10-2016 07:05 PM
    I had a tech21 mesh on my previous phone and it worked beautifully, even with a delicate phone (*cough* iPhone6 plus) so I bought a Tech21 evo for my Note7 hoping it works well. As someone else stated, in terrified of breaking the edges on this phone lol
    08-10-2016 08:44 PM
    Spigen, Caseolody cases are the best for galaxy note 7. One of the most important think I like about caseolody is that the case offer you smooth and soft touch. TPU sleeve wrapped in artificial leather and tough polycarbonate bumper will always keep your phone secured.

If you are looking for Note 7 screen protectors then Skinomi and ArmorSuit is the best one. I have personally used both of this and I never got dissatisfied.

Possible best protective case for curved screen? And screen protector? - Post #64
    08-11-2016 01:49 AM
    Here's what i got so far .

08-11-2016 04:35 PM
    So, does the UAG case have 2 hole cutouts up top? Also, how did you get yours so quick, I believe you posted that you ordered it on the 5th? I ordered mine on the morning of the 5th and my tracking info still says it hasn't left Hong Kong yet? How does the size of teh UAG compare to the Rugged Armor? I also have the Rugged Armor and have been concerned that the UAG case might be a bit bulky?
    08-11-2016 05:15 PM
    So, does the UAG case have 2 hole cutouts up top? Also, how did you get yours so quick, I believe you posted that you ordered it on the 5th? I ordered mine on the morning of the 5th and my tracking info still says it hasn't left Hong Kong yet? How does the size of teh UAG compare to the Rugged Armor? I also have the Rugged Armor and have been concerned that the UAG case might be a bit bulky?
    Yes not sure why there's 2 holes on top the UAG case, and yeah i ordered on August 5th came in today, also the UAG case isn't really bulky at all , i have the UAG case on my S7 Edge as well, so ordered for the Note 7 , since I've always use the UAG case for all the phone's i had before like Note 4, Note 5 .
    08-11-2016 05:23 PM
    Yes not sure why there's 2 holes on top the UAG case, and yeah i ordered on August 5th came in today, also the UAG case isn't really bulky at all , i have the UAG case on my S7 Edge as well, so ordered for the Note 7 , since I've always use the UAG case for all the phone's i had before like Note 4, Note 5 .
    Seems like shoddy engineering with 2 hole cutouts, hopefully one of them lines up correctly? Did yours ship out of California or Hong Kong?
    08-11-2016 05:31 PM
    Seems like shoddy engineering with 2 hole cutouts, hopefully one of them lines up correctly? Did yours ship out of California or Hong Kong?
    From Carson, CA
    08-11-2016 05:43 PM
    From Carson, CA
    I ordered before you, I wonder why mine is shipping out of Hong Kong? Maybe I will get a version with 1 hole cutout?
    08-11-2016 05:49 PM
    I ordered before you, I wonder why mine is shipping out of Hong Kong? Maybe I will get a version with 1 hole cutout?
    Well did you order from Amazon or the official UAG site, i ordered from UAG official site.
    08-11-2016 05:51 PM
    Well did you order from Amazon or the official UAG site, i ordered from UAG official site.
    I ordered from the UAG website. I was the first one to actually reply to you in an earlier post that I had already ordered the case directly from UAG and that is how I know I ordered it ahead of you.
    08-11-2016 06:52 PM
    I ordered from the UAG website. I was the first one to actually reply to you in an earlier post that I had already ordered the case directly from UAG and that is how I know I ordered it ahead of you.
    Oh damn weird, not sure why mines came first, but if yours is coming from Hong Kong let me know if there's 2 holes on top.
    08-11-2016 07:00 PM
    I'm interested in packing up a Note 7, but from the reviews of S7 edge owners with the same types of cases out there, the screen still breaks relatively easily with any drop. I guess its just a thing with the curved edge screens. Any legitimate cases out there that actually protects the screen? I've had G2, S3, Iphones and they all survived drops with no issues as long as I had a basic raised edge case.
    08-11-2016 07:37 PM
    I've got 2 so far. One from ebay and one from amazon. I'm waiting for otterbox to come out with the defender series for the note 7. It looks nice.
    08-11-2016 10:42 PM
    I'm interested in packing up a Note 7, but from the reviews of S7 edge owners with the same types of cases out there, the screen still breaks relatively easily with any drop. I guess its just a thing with the curved edge screens. Any legitimate cases out there that actually protects the screen? I've had G2, S3, Iphones and they all survived drops with no issues as long as I had a basic raised edge case.
    On my s7 edge I have a thin luvvitt case. I've dropped it though only like 2 times and it survived
    08-11-2016 11:22 PM
    I’m quite happy now that i held off on ordering UAG cases :/ I look forward to seeing how they fit on a Note.
    08-12-2016 09:56 AM
440 ... 89101112 ...