10-08-2016 11:41 PM
440 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Nice, mighty hot home screen you have there.
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    08-21-2016 11:33 AM
    No screen protector on mine with the Tech 21 Evo Tactical. I'm waiting for my Defender and need to see how that built looks and feels before putting any separate screen protector on. I usually hate the Otterbox built in screen protectors, but the stock pictures make it look like sturdier plastic. But I could be wrong and it could very well be the flimsy, ill fitting built in screen protector. Won't know til I have the Defender in hand.
    If the Otterbox Defender design stays the same that is being presented on the Otterbox Website and Amazon, it won't be possible to remove the screen protector. Basically the two piece shell, the top piece is the screen protector. It's hard clear plastic that snaps into the back part of the shell and doesn't have the film type protector built into it like Defenders normally do. I'll be interested to see how responsive this screen protector is. Maybe it will be similar to tempred glass since it will be hard. Regardless if I don't like it I'll just switch back to the tech21.
    stanleybb50 and droidbillh like this.
    08-21-2016 01:40 PM
    If the Otterbox Defender design stays the same that is being presented on the Otterbox Website and Amazon, it won't be possible to remove the screen protector. Basically the two piece shell, the top piece is the screen protector. It's hard clear plastic that snaps into the back part of the shell and doesn't have the film type protector built into it like Defenders normally do. I'll be interested to see how responsive this screen protector is. Maybe it will be similar to tempred glass since it will be hard. Regardless if I don't like it I'll just switch back to the tech21.
    I noticed that the Note 7 Defender's built in screen protector did look different and hopefully better than the usual in the picture. If so, can't remove it and no need to. Really hoping the Defender works out. Like you said, if not great, I will be happy with my Tech 21 tactical and maybe add a separate screen protector. I just hope my Defender ships soon from Amazon--my Steel Berry eta ship is between Sept 9 to Aug 12 as of now.
    droidbillh likes this.
    08-21-2016 02:23 PM
    I'm going with one of the same cases I had for my Note 4 - the Spigen Slim Armor. Maybe down the line I'll also get another case I had for my N4 - the Speck Candyshell Grip.
    08-21-2016 07:52 PM
    Thanks!! My UAG Ice pulled my IQ shield on the corners immediately... After waiting probably 20 hrs... I was not happy. Cut the corners out of this IQ shield as a temporary option...

Happen to have a link to where you actually purchased the screen protector from?
    08-21-2016 10:18 PM
    Thanks!! My UAG Ice pulled my IQ shield on the corners immediately... After waiting probably 20 hrs... I was not happy. Cut the corners out of this IQ shield as a temporary option...

Happen to have a link to where you actually purchased the screen protector from?
    Right here : http://www.gadgetguard.com/#&panel1-1
    08-21-2016 10:40 PM
    Blues fan, does your Supcase add a lot of weight to the Note 7? Does it make it difficult to hold in one hand because of the bezels?
    08-22-2016 12:08 AM
    Blues fan, does your Supcase add a lot of weight to the Note 7? Does it make it difficult to hold in one hand because of the bezels?
    No, it doesn't weight a lot, and to me it's not hard to hold. I switched to the Tech21 Evo Tactical XT because it has a lot better protection especially on the sides.
    08-22-2016 06:12 AM
    I noticed that the Note 7 Defender's built in screen protector did look different and hopefully better than the usual in the picture. If so, can't remove it and no need to. Really hoping the Defender works out. Like you said, if not great, I will be happy with my Tech 21 tactical and maybe add a separate screen protector. I just hope my Defender ships soon from Amazon--my Steel Berry eta ship is between Sept 9 to Aug 12 as of now.
    Do you have experience with their built in screen protectors? I'm always a little wary of the built in stuff but I'm I'm thinking that might be unfair of me as I base it on literally nothing
    08-22-2016 07:03 AM
    Is it glass or film? (Gadget Guard)
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    08-22-2016 08:58 AM
    Is it glass or film? (Gadget Guard)
    Gadget Guard is Film, theres no glass that will work for Note 7 just like S7 Edge , i tried 6 Glass screen on my Note 7 they all failed, so i am done with trying Glass protectors.
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    08-22-2016 09:02 AM
    Red Magma UAG case. Best looking case i've ever had and good protection without the bulkiness other cases.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-uag.jpg
    08-22-2016 09:20 AM
    Do you have experience with their built in screen protectors? I'm always a little wary of the built in stuff but I'm I'm thinking that might be unfair of me as I base it on literally nothing
    I really dislike the usual Defender built-in screen protectors. They are ill fitting and feel like flimsy, thin, pliable plastic. I always remove them and replace with tempered glass screen protectors. But with the Note 7 version (as Blues Fan mentioned), the built in looks like it is a thicker, solid plastic. So the Note 7 built-in might be better than the usual.
    droidbillh and mabelpines like this.
    08-22-2016 10:07 AM
    I am waiting very impatiently for the Evutec Karbon SI case for the Note 7. Until then, anything will do.
    08-22-2016 10:10 AM
    I'm leaning towards UAG and probably going to use IQ Sheild for my screen protector.
    I followed the directions to the letter for installing IQ Shield and let it dry for 13 hours. As soon as I put the UAG case on three corners lifted.

I'm going to wait for the Otterbox Defender. Does anyone know when it's coming out ?
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    08-22-2016 06:10 PM
    I followed the directions to the letter for installing IQ Shield and let it dry for 13 hours. As soon as I put the UAG case on three corners lifted.

I'm going to wait for the Otterbox Defender. Does anyone know when it's coming out ?
    I think someone said that you're really supposed to wait 24 hours before applying a case. A poster waited for 24 hours and it's been working fine for him or her.
    08-22-2016 06:21 PM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 UAG Protective Case

Dukins likes this.
    08-23-2016 06:44 AM
    I took some more pictures over the weekend. My favorite cases are probably the Flexishield - which I only got on a whim, lol - and the VRS wallet from my previous post.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-chf0laom.jpg
    Super slim, love it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-ok0avavm.jpg
    This case leaves one side open so it shows the curved display which I think is pretty cool. It's not a smart case though, sadly.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases-veg88wmm.jpg
    Official Samsung Leather case, simple but sweet
    08-23-2016 10:26 AM
    Spigen cases.
    I bought the Tough Armor case which is still on sale for $16.99. Listed price is $35.99. Kickstand looks like it could break or come off easily. I like the look and feel of this case. You can save additional $$$ by using ebates.
    08-23-2016 10:42 AM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7 UAG Protective Case

FLOSS!!!!
    08-23-2016 11:47 AM
    My all time favorite TPU cases are now available on Amazon from Diztronic. I have drooped every Note I have ever owned probably a dozen times each (bad thumb arthritis both hands) and I have never broken anything with these cases on my phones. Already ordered mine as soon as they hit the page this morning.
    08-23-2016 01:38 PM
    I got a 30% off after doing the setup on my Note 7.
    How did you get it? I didn't get anything like that, but would like one
    08-23-2016 08:51 PM
    How did you get it? I didn't get anything like that, but would like one
    Check your PM. Sent you my code for 30% off any accessory UNDER $69.99 that I received and don't plan on using. Cheers
    Nygiants1991 likes this.
    08-23-2016 10:51 PM
    I dont know about this one
    08-24-2016 02:08 AM
    I think i would go for one of the spigen cases probably the Neo Hybrid or the Rugged Armor depends how they would feel in my hand.
    But i would also like to get some nice leather case and i think i could find something like this in aliexpress.com in a good price.
    does any one try the samsung leather case and can give some feedback about it?
    08-24-2016 05:20 AM
440 ... 1213141516 ...