Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Luckily I have the fast charger from my S7 Edge buy (they did a bogo on the pads) so I am covered on wireless charging. I hope Spigen makes a Neo Hybrid like they did for the S7 Edge. I enjoyed that case.

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Pretty sure I'm going to get the Otterbox defender.

I don't mind the bulky-ness.. I like my phone well protected cause I tend to drop it every so often. And it fits in my back pocket easily.

I get this weird satisfaction when, after a year, my Otterbox is all beat up.. but I pull my phone out and it's still in mint condition :)

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
If I do decide to get the N7 I'll probably get another Spigen. I have one on my S7E and I paid $7.99 from Amazon. I got that 3 days before I got my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm going silver or coral blue, likely a clear case from Spigen or Ringke. Might also try an official Samsung leather case as well.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I may go silver if available right away instead of my usual black (or sometimes white on rare occasions). Just to try it out :D.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Those kickstands on the VRS cases will be a complete fail. :p
The Note 7 will be too long for this end mounted kickstand to work. The phone will flop over like the S7 Edge did with the Seidio Surface case. :-\
Just something to think about.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Those kickstands on the VRS cases will be a complete fail.The Note 7 will be too long for this end mounted kickstand to work. The phone will flop over like the S7 Edge did with the Seidio Surface case. :-\
Just something to think about.
Depends. I've had a kickstand on previous notes and it was fine.

Raydee

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I am guessing their are no screen protectors for the edge phones? I have not been without a tempered glass protector on a phone in a long time and can't imagine not having one on a phone.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
If i buy the Note 7 (condition removable battery, rumored specs) it's going to be the can't miss duo of urban armor and the leather LED S View case.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If i buy the Note 7 (condition removable battery, rumored specs) it's going to be the can't miss duo of urban armor and the leather LED S View case.

I wouldn't hold your breath on the removable battery. I believe that is gone till (possibly?) future models.

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
[rant]Why are people so freaking hardcore about removable batteries? Back in the earlier days of Blackberry (yes I'm a BB user looking to move over to Android) we had removable batteries and yes it was great to pop a new one in when dead but now that phones last for the day or small power banks are available or quick charging is in most phones I don't see a need to be so hardcore about it.[/rant]

For cases for the Note 7 I would hope for a slim case that provides decent protection from daily bumps and I will be using it without screen protector as well.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I sometimes use phones for years. Batteries wear out. That's one reason. Although the battery in my old razr maxx hd never did yet I've had to replace my Note 3 battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC