Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
The clip is pretty good no issues.
In which I am using now. Will get a brand new one for my Note 7.
I used to have one like this (don't remember the brand), but gave up on it bc the clip used to slip off the belt. There was no notch at the end. For my Note, I ended up with a cheap (maybe $5-7) holster and clip, just hard textured rubber. I've owned several of them bc the spring in the clip becomes increasingly weak. But until then, for about 6 months, the clip is perfect. I'm very careful with my phones so that don't even use a screen film.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I used to have one like this (don't remember the brand), but gave up on it bc the clip used to slip off the belt. There was no notch at the end. For my Note, I ended up with a cheap (maybe $5-7) holster and clip, just hard textured rubber. I've owned several of them bc the spring in the clip becomes increasingly weak. But until then, for about 6 months, the clip is perfect. I'm very careful with my phones so that don't even use a screen film.
Do you like this one.

a0f841364fe563573114bfd753499901.jpg

Last edited:

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox tradionally doesn't post anything until the day of (announcement).

Which sucks because this time around I would like order some generic Defenders. I currently have one on my S7 that looks very similar, and the quality is better on it. Screen protector is more flush with the screen which allows less dirt under it, the outer rubber is more durable and doesn't stretch. Only downside the port covers a bit harder to open but it's not a big deal. MUCH better than spending 60 bucks for a Note Defender. I doubt generic ones will be out for awhile then and I'll have to buy a $60 defender :(. I might just order a supcase then but I don't trust the drop protection with a very expensive phone. made out of cheap plastic. With the curved edges I'm thinking this Defender will be similar to the Edge one that just came out which I see complains about the screen. I'll probably end up ripping out the built in protector and go naked.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ordered a case yet?

With all the cases now available on the market, has anyone ordered a case yet for the Note 7?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Has anyone ordered a case yet?

Yes I did. Ordered the Spigen Neo-Hybrid Case and a Casology case, along with a Wireless Fast Charger.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I did as someone offered a coupon on here and for 99 cents I figured I could get one (or 3) to see how I feel about the Note 7. Anyone know why the blue (just blue on the edge of the case), has an extra opening in the left? They're all Ringke cases. The royal gold is the center, but I didn't put the packaging the same way, sorry.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Attachments

• 6427.jpg
    6427.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 77

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Has anyone ordered a case yet?

Thanks.
I thought maybe that might be it, but wasn't sure as the blue edge doesn't start in securely. But maybe on a phone it will.

Posted via the *Note 5*
Well maybe you won't have to wait to much longer to find out!