Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've carried the GS3, GS4, GN4, and GN5 in Seidio cases that snap into a hard plastic holster for belt carry (and my iPhone 6 goes in opposite front pocket :-} ). I would expect to do that again if the make one and it leaves enough of the edge accessible. The Edge features are one of the reasons I am upgrading- that you can have (9) different edges and reorder them and download new Edges and designs from the Play Store I think is very cool and promises a lot of shortcuts.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
FUSION and Thin Fit would be the slimest if that's what you're going for. The Frame case is the bulkiest of the three but looks as though it'll provide the most protection.

rumbikrobo

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
FUSION and Thin Fit would be the slimest if that's what you're going for. The Frame case is the bulkiest of the three but looks as though it'll provide the most protection.

I used fusion case on a different device and the protection I got was enough for me. The case itself is slim.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Pretty irritated that I don't have a white Note 7 option, but this will do over the silver. I only use cases for scratch protection.

078772597c37fb4b7ac6d3292e9a0f3d.jpg

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I received the Spigen Thin Fit and Neo Hybrid Crystal this morning, I really like how the Thin Fit feels, Neo Hybrid is a tad bigger however that's good when I use the phone when I'm working outdoors at home etc. and when I go into the office or going out I'll use Thin Fit.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to decide whether to order directly thru Spigen and get the cable for free, or order thru Amazon at a cheaper price with no cable. Seems the price of a cable is around $10, so it's probably a wash.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen Tough Armor, since I have on my Note 4, and it has served and done it job well. Couple falls from should high, nothing got to my Note 4..

So, I was about to order the Spigen Tough Armor for the Note 7 on Amazon for $16.99, however, Ebay had the same item for $13.99 both with free shipping. I ordered the one of Ebay.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there a reason people aren't seeming to like the supcase? I had one on my Note 4 since launch and have had 0 problems and was going to re-order. Am I missing something? Do the spigen cases offer better protection?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Is there a reason people aren't seeming to like the supcase? I had one on my Note 4 since launch and have had 0 problems and was going to re-order. Am I missing something? Do the spigen cases offer better protection?
Not sure about supcase, but the only ones that i use and are good protection cases is UAG and Spigen , best i used on all my phones.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

Who doesn't like the supcase? I ordered two of them - one for me, one for my husband - for our Note 7s. I love the supcase on my S7E! It's like a thinner Otterbox!

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about supcase, but the only ones that i use and are good protection cases is UAG and Spigen , best i used on all my phones.

My husband has used the UAG on his phone and so far so good too, I was actually going to order a UAG but they didn't release the blue one for the N7 :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol