Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Who doesn't like the supcase? I ordered two of them - one for me, one for my husband - for our Note 7s. I love the supcase on my S7E! It's like a thinner Otterbox!

Good to hear! I've loved mine the past two years and I have dropped my phone quite a few times and so have my kids. I just hadn't seen them mentioned very often in this thread and was wondering if I had missed something. I placed my order, should be here by this weekend.

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the S View case on my N3 and love it cause it is so slim it barely adds anything to the phone. I plan on checking out the one for the N7

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had experience with a wallet style case?
I'm wondering if would protect s7 if/when dropped?

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Supcase Unicorn Beetle. I know drop protection these things don't offer a lot as they're not as sturdy as a Defender, but it will last me until the Otterbox Defender is in stores or available on Amazon to order. I'm not risking my phone coming in a few days before release and not having any case on it. Not when I just spent over 900 bucks!!!

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
One can never say never, but for years I've never dropped my phones on any hard surface. I'll be looking for a thin shell/holster combo with a textured back and, hopefully, a strong and durable clip. Won't go for anything bulky and smooth no matter how pretty it may look.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually found a very slim OtterBox case for my new Note 7 won't be available till the 19th but it is clear all the way round and I may also get the Spigen to swap out once in a while

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered this.. Shame won't see phone till 2nd September

0e6c2e33c19a3bad56bdd34f9e471486.jpg

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
So it's crunch time. I thought I was getting the VRS high Pro shield but then someone said the kickstand pivots on the bare glass... Maybe someone can confirm or deny that?

I think it's Spigen Tough Armor or Slim Armor for me. The Tough is cheaper on Amazon right now... Will this be much bigger bulk vs the slim?

Posted via the Android Central App

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Oh man, I’m upgrading from a budget smartphone to this. For my Moto G3 I literally just bought the first thing I saw on Amazon because I didn’t care/wasn’t too scared of damaging it.

Think I’ll probably need to do a bit more research this timeP around :I’m thinking Spigen or VRS. Most UAG cases I’ve seen irl are too bulky I think (correct me if I’m wrong on this). Do you think there is a clear winner when it comes to Spigen or VRS or are they relatively similar?

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, I’m upgrading from a budget smartphone to this. For my Moto G3 I literally just bought the first thing I saw on Amazon because I didn’t care/wasn’t too scared of damaging it.

Think I’ll probably need to do a bit more research this timeP around :I’m thinking Spigen or VRS. Most UAG cases I’ve seen irl are too bulky I think (correct me if I’m wrong on this). Do you think there is a clear winner when it comes to Spigen or VRS or are they relatively similar?
UAG are not bulky. Even if they "look it" they are absolutely not bulky. I've tried about every company imaginable, but I always come back to UAG for the perfect balance and just all around d perfect case. :)

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
UAG are not bulky. Even if they "look it" they are absolutely not bulky. I've tried about every company imaginable, but I always come back to UAG for the perfect balance and just all around d perfect case. :)
Exactly the UAG I've always have them i have it for my S7 Edge and they aren't bulky at all , so now i ordered a Spigen and a UAG for my Note 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze