Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Exactly the UAG I've always have them i have it for my S7 Edge and they aren't bulky at all , so now i ordered a Spigen and a UAG for my Note 7.
Every phone release I tell myself to "only" buy UAG because I always buy like 5 different cases and then ONLY USE my UAG. lol.

Not sure if I'll learn this time either... I already bought UAG and the Samsung official clear case. And now I'm considering that new Otterbox clear one.

I'll probably only use the trusted UAG in the end though... They're just perfect! I really don't know why I keep even trying others.

Although some of these battery cases are tempting. Like the Samsung wireless, and then I think there's another brand making a wireless case charger.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Every phone release I tell myself to "only" buy UAG because I always buy like 5 different cases and then ONLY USE my UAG. lol.

Not sure if I'll learn this time either... I already bought UAG and the Samsung official clear case. And now I'm considering that new Otterbox clear one.

I'll probably only use the trusted UAG in the end though... They're just perfect! I really don't know why I keep even trying others.

Although some of these battery cases are tempting. Like the Samsung wireless, and then I think there's another brand making a wireless case charger.
Reason i bought the Spigen cause it will be here tomorrow, the UAG ash one won't be here till September, and since I'll have the Note 7 by the 17 of this month need to have a case on it lol , since i ordered it online the Note 7.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh man, I’m upgrading from a budget smartphone to this. For my Moto G3 I literally just bought the first thing I saw on Amazon because I didn’t care/wasn’t too scared of damaging it.

Think I’ll probably need to do a bit more research this timeP around :I’m thinking Spigen or VRS. Most UAG cases I’ve seen irl are too bulky I think (correct me if I’m wrong on this). Do you think there is a clear winner when it comes to Spigen or VRS or are they relatively similar?

UAG cases are very slim fit in my experience.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have this on my Note 4, best case I have had and will get this one for the Note 7

Yes RS, I had it on my Note 4 also, dropped the Note 4 once and my Note 5 twice already with no damage to either. The shockproof edges are incredible. So, as you said - for Note 7, "No Brainer"!

MotoWojo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Reason i bought the Spigen cause it will be here tomorrow, the UAG ash one won't be here till September, and since I'll have the Note 7 by the 17 of this month need to have a case on it lol , since i ordered it online the Note 7.

September? I ordered the ASH case yesterday and was sent a tracking number today. It is shipping from Hong Kong.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Simple clear case of me just like I have on my S7E. And I only have one on it because I hate the way it feels with out one.
If the note feels good with out one I'll skip the case and just skin the back.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Funny you mention... UAG is ALWAYS late to the party... So I shot them a message this time and didn't even look at their site.

Much to my amazement, they emailed me right back with a link to their 4 correct options. And it didn't say pre-order or anything. So I ordered and it shipped on the 3rd! I think I'll have it tomorrow. Ice.

Here's my UAG tracking:

bd470027c7c4d71bf25fb1b8d80c242e.jpg

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Funny you mention... UAG is ALWAYS late to the party... So I shot them a message this time and didn't even look at their site.

Much to my amazement, they emailed me right back with a link to their 4 correct options. And it didn't say pre-order or anything. So I ordered and it shipped on the 3rd! I think I'll have it tomorrow. Ice.

Here's my UAG tracking:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160806/bd470027c7c4d71bf25fb1b8d80c242e.jpg
What link they you order it from?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Whoohoo, glad I bought my VRS cases last week. The prices are starting to jump up on Amazon for their cases

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Simple clear case of me just like I have on my S7E. And I only have one on it because I hate the way it feels with out one.
If the note feels good with out one I'll skip the case and just skin the back.
I had cases on all my phones, but this note 7 feel so darn good in the hand. I am not sure if I want to cover it with a case. However, it's an expensive device. I wish someone makes good full body skin for it.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I had cases on all my phones, but this note 7 feel so darn good in the hand. I am not sure if I want to cover it with a case. However, it's an expensive device. I wish someone makes good full body skin for it.

I'd just be worried about scratching up the back, so I'd skin it....Carbon Fiber FTW

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Just got my supcase unicorn beetle pro and spigen neo hybrid crystal. I was really hoping for a built in screen protector on the supcase, but no such luck.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Just received my Ringke Fusion case for my Note 7. I've never used one of these before, but I read a lot of good reviews for them online. Eventually I'll get a Tech21 or Otterbox commuter.

Has anyone here had experience with Ringke Fusion cases before?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63