Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

MotoWojo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Well did you order from Amazon or the official UAG site, i ordered from UAG official site.

I ordered from the UAG website. I was the first one to actually reply to you in an earlier post that I had already ordered the case directly from UAG and that is how I know I ordered it ahead of you.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the UAG website. I was the first one to actually reply to you in an earlier post that I had already ordered the case directly from UAG and that is how I know I ordered it ahead of you.
Oh damn weird, not sure why mines came first, but if yours is coming from Hong Kong let me know if there's 2 holes on top.

revo262

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested in packing up a Note 7, but from the reviews of S7 edge owners with the same types of cases out there, the screen still breaks relatively easily with any drop. I guess its just a thing with the curved edge screens. Any legitimate cases out there that actually protects the screen? I've had G2, S3, Iphones and they all survived drops with no issues as long as I had a basic raised edge case.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've got 2 so far. One from ebay and one from amazon. I'm waiting for otterbox to come out with the defender series for the note 7. It looks nice.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm interested in packing up a Note 7, but from the reviews of S7 edge owners with the same types of cases out there, the screen still breaks relatively easily with any drop. I guess its just a thing with the curved edge screens. Any legitimate cases out there that actually protects the screen? I've had G2, S3, Iphones and they all survived drops with no issues as long as I had a basic raised edge case.

On my s7 edge I have a thin luvvitt case. I've dropped it though only like 2 times and it survived

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Oh damn weird, not sure why mines came first, but if yours is coming from Hong Kong let me know if there's 2 holes on top.
Ok i just got a reply from UAG, i told them about the 2 holes on top of case, they responded that its part of the design of the Note 7 , which i don't understand that lol, so i will wait till my Note 7 comes next week to see if it's suppose to be there.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested in packing up a Note 7, but from the reviews of S7 edge owners with the same types of cases out there, the screen still breaks relatively easily with any drop. I guess its just a thing with the curved edge screens. Any legitimate cases out there that actually protects the screen?

The Note 7's curves and edges are quite different than the curves and edges of the s7 edge. The Note 7 also uses a different gorilla glass than the s7 series. Both of those things mean the Note 7's durability can't be determined based on durability of the s7.

Also something to be aware of: don't believe the YouTube videos out there that are titled "drop test note 7". You can tell right away from the phone in the video(s) that its not a Note 7 (it's a white phone, it has a white bezel/edges and you can clearly see that it reads "Note 5" on the back. I think the video(s) should be removed because of false information, but that's another topic.)

There are a lot of cases out there for the Note 7. Just like dropping it without a case how it lands, what it lands on, the height it drops from, and many other things factor in. There are cases that mainly protect the corners, cases that cover sides, cases that completely encompass the entire phone, and things in between. (Search Amazon for Note 7 cases and you'll get thousands of results.) Just because one person drops it, and it doesn't break doesn't mean it will not break if you dropped it with the same case. Very few people are going to purposely drop their new phones, and some people may buy great cases, but never drop their phones, and you'll never hear from them. You can either wait for a few people to chime in after they end up dropping their phones, wait for pictures of phones with cases on them, or you can reduce your options sorting by color, shape, features, take a chance on a case that fits your preferences, and try to the best of your ability to never drop it.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Ok i just got a reply from UAG, i told them about the 2 holes on top of case, they responded that its part of the design of the Note 7 , which i don't understand that lol, so i will wait till my Note 7 comes next week to see if it's suppose to be there.
Here's the email from UAG .
b61069abc9fc58e71b1dd4ac84085800.jpg

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
The extra hole serves no purpose at all. I'll bet in a month or two the second hole disappears from these cases.
Agree but i also have the Spigen case as well, i will wait and see what happens with UAG case if they update there case i will ask to do a change on the case, but as long as one of the holes align with the phone, there shouldn't be a problem with the second hole.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I received both my Ringke Air and Ringke Fusion Note 7 cases in the mail today. Both are nice looking cases, and the Smoke color (on the Air) looks a lot better in person than it does in the pictures on Amazon's site.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the link. Looks pretty nice. A few things:

- I see no protection on top of the phone when inserted
- I see no hole for the S-Pen

However at only $39.00 and 5000Mah, I might grab one for that price anyway. Thanks,