Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Which style of case did you get?

Although StoryLeather sells almost any colour one wants as well as several types of leather (smooth, bumpy in multiple designs, etcetera), this is what I ordered:

Book Style Case
EXTERIOR LEATHER :Smooth Fine Grain / A-10 Black
INTERIOR LINING :Suede / D-1 Black

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Although StoryLeather sells almost any colour one wants as well as several types of leather (smooth, bumpy in multiple designs, etcetera), this is what I ordered:

Book Style Case
EXTERIOR LEATHER :Smooth Fine Grain / A-10 Black
INTERIOR LINING :Suede / D-1 Black

Look forward to seeing that case , I'm sure it will be great.

pmr5019

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing many Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases on amazon (although most of them note that they will be in stock only in the beginning of august). Its a bit surprising to see so many cases out so early.

for now I'm going to go for the Spigen Rugged Armor Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Case. I have used this case on several other devices and It was good.
View attachment 233310

What case are you planning to get?

Just ordered the Caseology Parallax Series black on black thanks to AC deal tip with a half off coupon code.

weesy

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Does the neo hybrid have a nice finish to it on the back in terms of grip? I've always preferred cases that have a bit of a texture on them to lessen the chances of them just sliding out of my hands.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Supcase Unicorn Beetle right now. I will say it does not protect the sides of the phone well. I will be getting the Defender as soon as it comes out. Until then I might order Iblason armorbox since it looks a little better on the sides. Otherwise I will have to wait for Defender or the Tech21 has a new type of case that is their version of Defender. Until then I'll have to keep looking on Amazon and see if the stores carry anything better.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Who doesn't like the supcase? I ordered two of them - one for me, one for my husband - for our Note 7s. I love the supcase on my S7E! It's like a thinner Otterbox!

Is there a reason people aren't seeming to like the supcase? I had one on my Note 4 since launch and have had 0 problems and was going to re-order. Am I missing something? Do the spigen cases offer better protection?

I ordered several cases from different OEMs - and by far - the Supcase Unicorn Beetle looks the best. Not even a close second for me. I ordered the Frost/Black for my Black Note 7. Looks great with the phone in it.

p.s. What is with the names? Unicorn Beetle, really? :)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered several cases from different OEMs - and by far - the Supcase Unicorn Beetle looks the best. Not even a close second for me. I ordered the Frost/Black for my Black Note 7. Looks great with the phone in it.

p.s. What is with the names? Unicorn Beetle, really? :)

I got the case. It's not bad for the money and for right now until more rugged cases come out it will do, but personally though I don't think it would protect from a really good fall.

I might pick up that tech 21 evo Tactical XT tomorrow at the ATT store since it shows them in stock online at the store. It's 50 bucks though and is supposed to be their new line of Defender style cases but it has no screen protection.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I got the case. It's not bad for the money and for right now until more rugged cases come out it will do, but personally though I don't think it would protect from a really good fall.

I might pick up that tech 21 evo Tactical XT tomorrow at the ATT store since it shows them in stock online at the store. It's 50 bucks though and is supposed to be their new line of Defender style cases but it has no screen protection.

True, but let's face it. With an edge screen, it's pretty hard to have a case that protects well on all sides, still allows edge functionality , and looks great (that last one being highly subjective of course). Almost none of the cases I have seen offer great protection on Edge screens - at least none for which you don't have to open up to use :).

Also, I'm not sure just how much more protection that Tech 21 case offers. It looks harder/sturdier, but the same edges appear exposed to me, and I happen to like the look of the Supcase better. Good to have choices I guess :)

Last edited:

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
So my massive order from mobile fun came in and I now have 7 cases, haha :eek: I ordered them all in the same place cause I couldn't be bothered to place several orders but their Spigens were a bit overpriced so I might still get some from Amazon depending on what I end up keeping from this haul.

I'll share some of my favorites, if you guys want to see all of them let me know, don't want to spam this topic:
LNuXBC6m.jpg
VRS wallet case

SCRunztm.jpg
Official S-view case

s6YDgpum.jpg
Obliq Slim Meta

duofold

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Has Samsung thrown in a coupon with the Note 7 for their own site? In the past, I'd find a coupon code accompanying Samsung products and apply it to a 1st party case.

I suppose I'll find out soon enough. My Note 7 is slated for delivery for today. Just a little impatient to get something to protect as soon as possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig