Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Cases

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Speck Candyshell Clear case at Bestbuy when I got my phone as I had a giftcard and it looked great. Unfortunately I don't see anyway that the case will protect the corner with the s-pen in the case of a drop on that corner. It only takes a very small amount of pressure and the case folds over the screen of the phone in that corner and there is no protection on the back side of that corner. So that will be going back.

I picked up an Incipio DualPro case at Verizon last night. It has much better protection than the Speck in the corners including the s-pen area. The inner TPE liner is quite a bit harder than the silicone liner I had on my last DualPro case but maybe it will soften up some over time. I am also going to order a Ballistic case as I had one on my old note 2 and it was a great case.

Now if I could just find a decent screen protector.

Last edited:

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Case from amazon https://amzn.com/B01JK2SPWS

ring stand from target for $5 - comes in gold or silver.
Bought so that i can hold my phone with one hand while laying down. and not worry about it falling on my face.

fe711ae60a84eb3c7419ba2ca52e2706.jpg
c730e109cf56790cdb3b9aa7ab3b1d43.jpg

Last edited:

Fahrenheit38

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I really love my Ringke Fusion case, just wish it was not that "crystal" plastic that seems to be the new hot thing. It's way to much of a fingerprint magnet. Any other case that's cut like the fusion that is not shinny?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
One thing I noticed is the Unicorn Beetle Pro seems to be screen protector friendly, however, with the Zagg (non glass) one I had on it, the edges started to get pushed up around where the sides clip in. I also noticed that the holster doesn't put the device to sleep. The device seems to go into AOD if it's on, or just times out, as opposed to being put to sleep with a magnet. I have 2 of them, and they seem to be the best option if you use a glass screen protector. but the holster is a but of a letdown with the lack of the sleep function.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I've bought something like 8 or so cases already trying to find the perfect one. It's become a bit of an obsession and Amazon is gonna hate me when I return 'em all. The first case I got was the Speck Candyshell Grip, which I loved until I read about the lack of protection on the S-Pen corner and then I couldn't stop worrying about that. After going thru all the others, I ended up buy the Speck again. It was the overall best case for me, besides the one corner, and it gave me the best grip, which will hopefully keep me from ever dropping it and needing to worry about one corner. Besides, every time a new case showed up in the mail, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend got one step closer to leaving me, so it's for the best I just stick with what I've got.

zizowireless

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I would love to buy cases from Zizo Wireless. They provide Military Grade Cases which are drop tested..Previously bought Case for my Samsung Note 6 Phone. They where awesome..Looking provided for the same quality from Zizo Wireless

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I think my "winner" case is ultimately the Tech 21 EVO Tactical XT. I was anxiously waiting for the Otterbox Defender for the Note 7, but the reviews are terrible on Amazon--buttons don't work, loose screen protector, etc. I've always used an Otterbox Defender for my phones (after removing the built in screen protector and replacing with a tempered glass one), but the Note 7 Defender looks like a no go.

Last edited:

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Wanted to add that the Tech 21 Evo Tactical XT for Note 7 works flawlessly with my Samsung Wireless Stand Charger (Fast charging). It was important to me that the fast, wireless charging worked, since I bought a few of these stand chargers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech