Note 7 Accessories

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
What Accessories are you guys going to Purchase for your Note 7?

I Ordered These This week.

61LYp8WahGL._SL1000_.jpg
611WxnlUacL._SL1000_.jpg
61oSTVk6DLL._SL1200_.jpg
61tCqrvRKgL._SL1500_.jpg

All From Amazon.

Last edited:

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any reference to Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 and the amps and voltage don't line up. It'll probably still work, but you might not get full speed if the Note 7 supports Quick Charge 2.0/3.0.

USB Type C Car Charger, Spigen® Type C Car Charger 5.4 Amp Dual Output Cord For Lumia 950/950XL, Nokia N1, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 and More- F25QC [Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MRYW5...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5291353

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hard to tell if it's this one. I don't see any reference to Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 and the amps and voltage don't line up. It'll probably still work, but you might not get full speed if the Note 7 supports Quick Charge 2.0/3.0.

USB Type C Car Charger, Spigen® Type C Car Charger 5.4 Amp Dual Output Cord For Lumia 950/950XL, Nokia N1, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 and More- F25QC [Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MRYW5...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5291360

Car Charger Support for USB Type C devices as well as normal USB rapid charging
Charge your devices at 3.0 Amp, Fastest charging speed ever; for other USB devices, Charge at 2.4 Amp exceeding the original phone charger
Usb Type C Car Charger Built-in charging circuitry protects devices from damage
Please remember to read the caution details on the product package to have a safe experience with this product
Compatible with majority of mobile devices (New MacBook, Nexus 5x, Nexus 6p, OnePlus 2 etc.)

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the term "quick charge" is being used generically here versus the specific Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 tech. Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 works by varying the voltage (3.2-20) and amps for a total maximum of 18W. The referenced charger seems to support 2.4 or 3 amps at a static voltage (5) for a maximum of 15W.

Again, we don't even know yet what the Note 7 officially supports in terms of charging tech. I'm taking a wait and see approach before I buy anything.

Last edited:

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I think the term "quick charge" is being used generically here versus the specific Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 tech. Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 works by varying the voltage (3.2-20) and amps for a total maximum of 18W. The referenced charger seems to support 2.4 or 3 amps at a static voltage (5) for a maximum of 15W. Again, we don't even know yet what the Note 7 officially supports in terms of charging tech. I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Thanks for this. I've been trying to get my head around what I need and this is very helpful. I'm coming from LG G4. It has QC2 capability but in the box it just came with a standard charger. So I bought an Aukey QC2 car charger and wall charger to take advantage of this.

I think I will wait and see what I need to charge this thing once it is out.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I already got my battery pack that supports regular, Qc, and USB-C charging and I have a fast wireless pad from Samsung... So not sure what else to get :D.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Why is that? Normally you can get the items they sell in store from Amazon for way cheaper.
I just buy from wherever has it cheaper. With my employee discount, tech21 and speck cases tend to be cheaper when I buy them at Verizon than at other places.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Why is that? Normally you can get the items they sell in store from Amazon for way cheaper.

Amazon doesn't guarantee a quality product. My guess comparing to a store focused on phones would probably have products that meet the requirements through proper testing.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I get a QC 2.0/3.0 charging block, and use it next to my bed every night. Sure it will have the ability to charge for 6+ hours, but if it ain't QC, then it ain't anything. Thats how I roll...

Like 6 gb of main storage, that will never get used, or 256 gb on board storage, that will also never get used.... I just need the most. All ina device that replaces the brand new device I got 5 months ago, and will get replaced again when the s8 comes out.(/sarcasm, but sums up most of the Note 7 complaints)

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Amazon doesn't guarantee a quality product. My guess comparing to a store focused on phones would probably have products that meet the requirements through proper testing.

Wow... um, no. They get a deal, and they sell the items. Usually with a huge mark up. I would not infer quality with being sold at a carrier store. Returns might be a bit easier at the carrier store, but I have never had any issues with amazon returns.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Wow... um, no. They get a deal, and they sell the items. Usually with a huge mark up. I would not infer quality with being sold at a carrier store. Returns might be a bit easier at the carrier store, but I have never had any issues with amazon returns.

There is no filter of quality on amazon as they don't test the product themselves. With Verizon they probably will be testing making the products work as advertised, wouldn't want to sell junk cords as a carrier.. Have seen a couple of reviews on amazon showing that certain cords and chargers to not meet up to certain standards for charging.

I'm not saying Verizon holds top quality, but you are probably at less risk with Verizon unless you are sure the brand you buy on amazon is legit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz