Note 7 Accessories

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Zagg glass always comes with a lifetime warranty of replacements. All you do is pay the 4 bucks for shipping and then send a new one....and you send back the smashed one.This last for the duration of the time you have the phone. I'm actually still gonna use my warranty for my aunt who will still have a 5.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Zagg glass always comes with a lifetime warranty of replacements. All you do is pay the 4 bucks for shipping and then send a new one....and you send back the smashed one.This last for the duration of the time you have the phone. I'm actually still gonna use my warranty for my aunt who will still have a 5.

Damn, they bone me for 6 bucks for shipping the slow way. But you can't beat their warranty, that's for sure. I think they show more fingerprints than others but you get what you pay for as far as quality goes.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Damn, they bone me for 6 bucks for shipping the slow way. But you can't beat their warranty, that's for sure. I think they show more fingerprints than others but you get what you pay for as far as quality goes.

SIX?! [removed]! It's still worth it though.

And for future reference for you, or anyone else reading: Your Zagg extends to Zagg stores. If there's one near your, you can get your glass replaced on spot for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've ordered icarez from amazon for a fraction of the price of a zagg and all they want is for you to email them a picture and they send you a replacement. No shipping or anything, I've replaced 3 or 4 on my g3 and they never question it. I'm just waiting for them to come out with one for the note 7.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've ordered icarez from amazon for a fraction of the price of a zagg and all they want is for you to email them a picture and they send you a replacement. No shipping or anything, I've replaced 3 or 4 on my g3 and they never question it. I'm just waiting for them to come out with one for the note 7.

Do you know if this company made them for the S7 edge?

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
SIX?! [removed]! It's still worth it though.

And for future reference for you, or anyone else reading: Your Zagg extends to Zagg stores. If there's one near your, you can get your glass replaced on spot for free.

Nice to know but I'm sure I'll never see one here but if I'm somewhere near one.....

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I think between the office and home and car I use six cords. So that not to walk around with adapters in every pocket, they'd have to be attached and left there. Or one taped to the phone itself, I guess. ;) I hope these adapters don't result in slower charging speeds, though.

They are real small and you can leave them on your cords. I am not sure it they will slow charging speed. I am hoping not.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
It's funny, though. When micro USB ports became standard I honestly thought that I'd never have to buy another cord. Damn Samsung. ;)

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Accessories?

Nothing that Impressive imo. A battery backpack, wireless and an s view cover that doubles as a stand. And of course the comparable updated gear VR.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20