What Battery Case will you be getting for your Note 7?

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I am getting the Samsung case because there are times I need to swap out a battery, say on an all-day outing.

Me too. I use them occasionally as well. I usually buy Mophie ones, we'll see if they make one for the Note 7, as it would be their first USB-C one ..

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Much less bulk than an external battery, and it can still fit it in my pocket if needed. I don't keep it on the phone much, only for times where I know I will be away form a charger 10 or 12 hours or more and plan to use the phone a lot.

I have external battery packs too for all kinds of devices too, but having a battery case is better for me in some situations.
Less stress on your charging port as well

droidtgray

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
They are handy for times when you realize your phone is low but can't or don't want to take time out to charge. Pop the phone in a battery case charger and keep on going.

Posted via the Android Central App

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
The Mophie battery cases are great. Not sure about the Samsung one. It will depend on price, size and capacity. So will wait for Mophie to bring one out and then decide. I too have to be out of the office and away from outlets for extended times. The battery case just makes since as it makes the phone and case a single device. You can keep using the phone without a cable and battery pack connected. I also have used VoltReady 5500mA battery pack. It has a built in cable and comes currently with either lightning or USB. They are small and fit easily in my pocket. I hope they come out with a USB-C one.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Reading that the Sammy backpack will be roughly adding half of the built in battery (see description on Samsung dot com) and at $90 thats a no go for me. Will need to see real world reviews and a discount coupon before considering.

Last edited:

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about getting a piece of wheeled luggage and put a car battery inside and then just pull it around everywhere.

droidtgray

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I agree, they are bulky and a little awkward, but sometimes I just don't want to put my phone down.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, that's really helpful!

I go hiking a fair bit and usually just bring an extremely long cable so I can leave my powerbank in my backpack and still use my phone, kinda like I'm using a massive 20th century cell phone haha.

I have a Samsung smartwatch. It's a real help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae