10-09-2016 08:51 AM
169 1234 ...
tools
    I have not been able to find a place to order the defender case...where can I order one?
    It hasn't been released yet but you can pre order on Amazon for $35 right now.
    08-29-2016 07:08 PM
    I'm so waiting for this
    08-30-2016 06:21 AM
    I have not been able to find a place to order the defender case...where can I order one?
    OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for Samsung Galaxy Note7 - Frustration Free Packaging... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IFLWSBO...cUvbUpU5378169
    08-30-2016 07:02 AM
    I wireless charge at home so this isn't a option for me and the unicorn beetle supcase ghost shell keeps my phone protected without turning it into a tank
    08-30-2016 12:41 PM
    We have a local kiosk in the mall. I talked to the guy who sells accessories and he assured me that he would have defenders for the note 7 within the next few weeks. I don't know if he knows something I don't or if he was mislead of mistaken. But I'm kinda hoping he knows what he's talking about.
    08-30-2016 01:18 PM
    I wireless charge at home so this isn't a option for me and the unicorn beetle supcase ghost shell keeps my phone protected without turning it into a tank
    Had the Defenders for many of past galaxy phones and all charged wireless just fine.
    08-30-2016 02:30 PM
    We have a local kiosk in the mall. I talked to the guy who sells accessories and he assured me that he would have defenders for the note 7 within the next few weeks. I don't know if he knows something I don't or if he was mislead of mistaken. But I'm kinda hoping he knows what he's talking about.
    I really like this Tech 21 Tactical Evo XT their defender style case as it's raised along the edges of the case unlike the others. However I would like screen protection so I hope the Defender is out soon.
    08-30-2016 05:18 PM
    1 to 2 months for shipping?!?!? YIKES!

Are there any other SHELL like cases? By shell, I mean - the phone INSIDE the shell, then the rubber piece on the outside? I say that because these don't normally mess with the ZAGG screen protectors like others do..
    09-01-2016 09:00 AM
    For those of you talking about ripping out the screen protector screen protector in the note7 defender is going to be a much thicker polycarbonate it's not going to be the thin cellophane tape screen protectors we are used to from OtterBox. Since the screen protector is integral I really don't think you'll be able to remove it without seriously damaging the case. There are also rumors that the screen protector is going to be alpha glass or tempered glass.
    09-01-2016 03:10 PM
    Until the defender case is released I am using a unicorn beetle Pro from supcase. It doesn't have a screen protector but it is a 2p shell
    09-01-2016 03:11 PM
    For those of you talking about ripping out the screen protector screen protector in the note7 defender is going to be a much thicker polycarbonate it's not going to be the thin cellophane tape screen protectors we are used to from OtterBox. Since the screen protector is integral I really don't think you'll be able to remove it without seriously damaging the case. There are also rumors that the screen protector is going to be alpha glass or tempered glass.
    If it's still the same design as what their website and amazon show it looks like some kind of hard, clear plastic will be used since it clips into the backside of the case. I hope it comes out soon.
    09-01-2016 03:40 PM
    Back up to full price on Amazon now. I wonder if it means they might be having it in soon. Usually when they first come out Amazon sells them for full retail.
    09-01-2016 10:38 PM
    It appears to be identical to the s7 edge defender. That screen was rather easy to remove. If it is the same, Id be more than happy to leave it in. The only downside was the bottom corners and notification bar did require a bit more pressure.
    09-02-2016 09:47 AM
    It appears to be identical to the s7 edge defender. That screen was rather easy to remove. If it is the same, Id be more than happy to leave it in. The only downside was the bottom corners and notification bar did require a bit more pressure.
    This appears to be different though. The entire top half of the shell will be the screen protector and snaps into the bottom part of the shell so there will be no screen protector to remove.
    09-02-2016 12:23 PM
    This appears to be different though. The entire top half of the shell will be the screen protector and snaps into the bottom part of the shell so there will be no screen protector to remove.
    You are correct, I just saw the other thread with amazons images. I gotta say it looks so much better than previous models.
    09-02-2016 02:02 PM
    I am shocked that these cases weren't ready the day the phone came out and won't be for months. I guess Otterbox has made enough money and wants us to buy other cases.
    09-03-2016 09:33 AM
    I am shocked that these cases weren't ready the day the phone came out and won't be for months. I guess Otterbox has made enough money and wants us to buy other cases.
    I would think the Defender will be out for the Note 7 soon.
    09-03-2016 08:08 PM
    I would think the Defender will be out for the Note 7 soon.
    According to Amazon and also the Otterbox site, 1 to 2 months still!
    09-04-2016 02:47 AM
    I believe Otterbox is having problems with this new design and that's why there is no Defender as of now.
    09-04-2016 07:12 PM
    I believe Otterbox is having problems with this new design and that's why there is no Defender as of now.
    They were able to design one for the edge though. This phone isn't much different except the edges not quite is pronounced.

I do know with the Edge Defenders people are complaining about touch sensitivity issues. It could be why they're using a different method for the screen protection.
    09-04-2016 07:42 PM
    Still says 1-2 months on amazon, but on one of the sellers listing one it says sept. 17th in stock.

At this stage might not matter to me then because I'm about to go to the S7 edge and return this if I don't hear anything tomorrow about release dates. Really getting annoyed by all this.
    09-13-2016 11:21 PM
    Price for otterbox on Amazon has gone up to $60 T.T
    09-14-2016 05:03 AM
    Price for otterbox on Amazon has gone up to $60 T.T
    and you still can't order one.
    09-14-2016 12:17 PM
    I see the Defender available on Amazon, sold by DC Supplier LLC, Fulfilled by Amazon.

I'm tempted to order.

OtterBox Defender Note 7.-def1.jpg
    09-15-2016 08:41 AM
    FYI....Just received an email from Otterbox that the Defender is in stock (limited quantities). Just placed my order.
    09-15-2016 11:44 AM
169 1234 ...