Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

rumbikrobo

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone plan to get a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for your note 7? There were many issues finding a good Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for Galaxy S7, do you think there will be a better selection for Samsung Galaxy note 7?

I'm not going to even bother with it. I'll get a TPU screen protector with this phone, because the Edge makes it impossible for cases to fit around the protector.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't look like getting a glass protector for this phone is going to be very easy. I have looked at two and both have said a case may not work if the protector is on the phone. With a glass back I definitely need a case. I may just wait and see how things play out. Maybe one will come along that definitely works with cases.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The Zagg Curved glass for the S7 Edge and regular S7 is utter garbage. Went through 3 of them and every one was a waste of $44.99-$54.99

Thanks for the tip. I might just have to go without. I have cracked Zagg glass in the past. Hopefully the Gorilla glass can withstand a light fall or two.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Had a few on my S7 Edge, and none of them fit properly. That, and the fact that they were ridiculously pricey

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Tried I don't know how many for the S7 EDGE and the Blackberry Priv. They all sucked and made the touchscreen lose sensitivity to a degree where it becomes close to unusable. I'd really prefer having a screen protector but I guess I'll go naked as well with the Note 7.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know much about the Gorilla Glass 5 as far as being scratch resistant? Sometimes I don't have the option of being on speaker and I might have earrings on and have to hold the phone to my ear. I refuse to put those filmy plastic protectors on my expensive beautiful screen.

As for the glass protectors, the glass on the phones surly must be stronger than the glass protectors. I have often thought it was a ploy to sell the glass by sales people saying the glass has saved numerous phones from shattering. I have cracked more than one glass protector and I wonder if the actual glass on the screen would have cracked if the protector had not been on it. I never cracked any of my other screens without glass protectors and the only glass I have used is on the Note 4. I have, however, dropped the Note 4 more than any other phone, I think because of its size. As I got used to it, I dropped it less.

What do you think?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
The Note 7 has almost no edge, so I'm going to try Zagg. I will definitely get my money back if it's junk. That simple. But I love their lifetime warranty. It's simple, and they take care of you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance