10-09-2016 05:14 PM
311 12345 ...
tools
    I'm not seeing anything on the ZAGG site yet about the Note 7. Perhaps if they make a tempered glass for just the top flat service it would adhere...it might work. It's supposed to be a bit different than the S7 Edge curves.
    08-07-2016 05:06 AM
    Still waiting to know why you people put glass on glass. What's the point? Are you using the phone to play air hockey? Really why please tell me why, because it just seems silly.
    08-07-2016 08:25 AM
    Zagg doesn't have anything yet for the N7. I was told by Zagg that it was working on glass for the N7 but not ETA.
    08-07-2016 09:59 AM
    Where did you order the Genuine Samsung screen protector for Note 7?
    08-07-2016 11:03 AM
    I have preordered the Genuine Samsung screen protector. I dont believe its glass, just plastic. In my searches i could not find may glass ones
    Where did you order the Genuine Samsung screen protector for Note 7?
    08-07-2016 11:04 AM
    Badmojo69 I put glass on glass bc I want to preserve the resale value of the phone. I don't trust gorilla glass's claims of it being super tough in daily use. I love the way the black note 7 looks. I would hate to see scratches all over the screen and the back of the device. So the consensus is that nobody makes a rear glass shield?
    08-07-2016 12:52 PM
    Let me explain why...it adds a extra layer of protection over the screen glass in case of drops or if someone throws your phone across the room. I've seen them take a hit and the screen protector shatters but not the glass underneath.
    mona5804 and calicocat2010 like this.
    08-07-2016 04:34 PM
    The Note 7 comes with a factory plastic film on the face of the phone. I'll be leaving this on until I can find adequate tempered glass protection.
    08-07-2016 05:09 PM
    Zagg doesn't have anything yet for the N7. I was told by Zagg that it was working on glass for the N7 but not ETA.
    If it's as bad as the Zagg Glass Curve was for the S7 and S7 edge, Forgetaboutit.
    08-07-2016 05:11 PM
    Yeah, Zagg said NAS (not anytime soon)! haha! I've got a feeling they won't be making one since the TGSP for the S7 Edge is a dismal failure.
    08-07-2016 08:13 PM
    IQ Shield and Skinomi both are the best screen protectors for note 7. This screen protector is resistant against scratches, punctures, UV light and will not turn yellow. You can also easily install it.
    oditius likes this.
    08-08-2016 05:08 AM
    I hadn't planned on getting a glass screen protector. (I've never used a glass screen protector on any phone, and hear they might make the s-pen work worse). However given the deal of $1.50 total for it (linked below) I decided to give it a try.

https://slickdeals.net/f/8997187-xtr...91ffcde#sdut=1
    JJones1210 likes this.
    08-08-2016 02:21 PM
    Everyone should wait for some reviews to show up.
    99.9% of these tempered glass protectors will be a complete fail.
    That's what I'm gonna do. I want to make sure it's the right one; plus I've never used tempered glass before.
    Pinhead117 and calicocat2010 like this.
    08-08-2016 09:23 PM
    Bump. Anyone? Anyone?
    Skinomi makes them...
    08-08-2016 11:36 PM
    Still waiting to know why you people put glass on glass. What's the point? Are you using the phone to play air hockey? Really why please tell me why, because it just seems silly.
    Micro scratching is real... Earrings cause it.
    Pinhead117 likes this.
    08-08-2016 11:36 PM
    I just ordered my Sparin Tempered Glass for the Note 7 off Amazon Prime. It should be here on Aug 12th, and it is Amazon Prime. Prime was the main reason I got this one. Because if it is not what I expect it to be or shows any flaws, I get a free return. Usually, I don't pay this much for a temp glass screen. The one on my Note 4, cost about $7 and it will be 2 years old this October. Note 4 is like brand new. I keep it in a Spigen Tough Armor case, which I have already ordered and received one for my Note 7. Plus, I have a pouch case for my Note 7 too as I travel on 2 wheels most of the time. The Note 7 will go in the Tough Armor case, along with the Sparin Temp Glass, and then they will both go in the pouch case.

Ha, I can throw that case off a 2 story building and won't even think about my Note 7 being damage.. Yes,this has been a proven and tried drill, all done with my Note 4, which except for the little screen burn in, is like brand new. The Note 4 has had several spills, falls, and punches at the screen.No scratches, no nothing. So, the same it will be for my Note 7. Keeping my Note 4 too. That will do hazard danger duty.. Skydiving and motorcycle roadracing..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HMCT4KU...cUvbUpU5311149
    08-09-2016 09:49 AM
    A hint to the wise from an old one..

What is silly to one person, is gospel, or written in stone to another. And here is the kicker, they BOTH BE CORRECT!!

What I am saying is, what is good for you doesn't have to be good for another, and you both be correct.. Hope I am not confusing..
    Pinhead117 and oditius like this.
    08-09-2016 09:53 AM
    Friend of mine once put a phone with film protector in his pocket with his keys and I guess his jeans were a bit tight or something but when he sat down and took his phone out the keys had messed up his screen, right through the protector. Think this was quite a good brand as well but can't recall now.

Not saying this will definitely hundred percent for sure happen to everyone but it makes me more inclined towards glass But haven't been able to find a glass one so not excluding it yet.

Anyone know if Bodyguardz is any good?
    08-09-2016 10:24 AM
    Do you have a link for that protector?
    skatergirl and peaster3 like this.
    08-09-2016 11:26 PM
    Sellers on Amazon are starting to say that their glass protectors are case compatible with most cases, I think maybe folks are finally testing them on early access devices. I went ahead and ordered the cheapest prime one I could for testing purposes. 14.99 before taxes, hopefully the edges on the Note were easier to accommodate than the S7
    skatergirl and mabelpines like this.
    08-10-2016 10:09 AM
    If you are looking for Note 7 screen protectors then Skinomi and ArmorSuit is the best one. I have personally used both of this and I never got dissatisfied.
    08-11-2016 01:50 AM
    The Corning Gorilla 5 glass web site indicates: "... raises the bar for protection against drops higher than ever, surviving 1.6-meter, shoulder-height drops onto hard, rough surfaces up to 80% of the time."

It says nothing about "scratch resistance", however the spec sheet does indicate "Similar scratch performance to previous Gorilla glasses".
    08-11-2016 07:30 AM
    Sellers on Amazon are starting to say that their glass protectors are case compatible with most cases, I think maybe folks are finally testing them on early access devices. I went ahead and ordered the cheapest prime one I could for testing purposes. 14.99 before taxes, hopefully the edges on the Note were easier to accommodate than the S7
    I did the same thing. I got the Sparin one off Amazon for $19.95. It will be here tomorrow. My Spigen Tough Armor case is already here, along with another pouch case. So, when my Note 7 gets here, the Temp Glass and Spigen case go right on.

My criteria for the Temp glass will be a couple things. First, it has to fit, and go in the Spigen case flawlessly. Then I will take it to Best Buy or anywhere where they have a Note 7 on display. That way I can tell if any distortion from a naked Note 7 to my class covered Note 7. Passes those test, the Sparin will be keeper. Little expensive. The one I have on my Note 7 only paid about 7 bucks. Inflation..

All in all I swear by Temp Glass. My Note 4 has taken many falls, front, back, edges, and frontal hits on the glass. The temp glass and spigen tough armor done there job perfectly that is why I am going with the Tough Armor again. I would like an all black, and maybe I might get an all black down the line. But, from the start it will be two winners to start off my Note 7 experience. BTW, my 2 year old Note 4 (in Oct) is like brand new.
    08-11-2016 08:35 AM
    I've ordered the Sparin as well. I've always had Zagg on my iPhones, and it has saved my iP6s+ numerable times so I hope Sparin does the same.
    08-11-2016 04:54 PM
    Anyone had any experience with Body Guard tempered glass screen protectors? Att has this brand.
    Not sure what I have on my s5, but it's been a good one, ofcourse it's a flat screen. 😉

Posted from Android Central.
    on Samsung Galaxy s5
    08-12-2016 11:45 AM
311 12345 ...