10-09-2016 05:14 PM
311 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Honestly, I gave up on the tempered glass screen protector once Samsung stuck with the curved screens...they just don't fit right. And the Note 7 is glass front and back, I'm sorry, but you need a decent case. I'm extremely pleased with my Combo, a Zagg HD Clear InvisibleShield as the screen protector (the plastic film) and a TECH 21 EVO TACTICAL XT case. Get the Zagg HD installed, let it dry for 24 hours, slip the phone into the inner black plastic liner of the EVO XT (take the 2 pieces of the XT case apart first!), then slip the phone installed in the black liner back into the larger case. Pull the edges of the case carefully around your Note 7. It's perfect! Your Zagg will lay flat and your Note 7 is in a very protective, attractive case...much more aesthetically pleasing than an Otterbox Defender.Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-20160822_173453.jpg
    08-22-2016 08:08 PM
    Is the back protected with a protector because if not, chances are that dust and particulate matter is going to migrate and cause all sorts of abrasions and scratches.
    08-23-2016 08:26 AM
    Honestly, I gave up on the tempered glass screen protector once Samsung stuck with the curved screens...they just don't fit right. And the Note 7 is glass front and back, I'm sorry, but you need a decent case. I'm extremely pleased with my Combo, a Zagg HD Clear InvisibleShield as the screen protector (the plastic film) and a TECH 21 EVO TACTICAL XT case. Get the Zagg HD installed, let it dry for 24 hours, slip the phone into the inner black plastic liner of the EVO XT (take the 2 pieces of the XT case apart first!), then slip the phone installed in the black liner back into the larger case. Pull the edges of the case carefully around your Note 7. It's perfect! Your Zagg will lay flat and your Note 7 is in a very protective, attractive case...much more aesthetically pleasing than an Otterbox Defender.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160822_173453.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	520.5 KB 
ID:	236717
    Is it a case where one part fits over another part, or is it a case that comes together as two pieces? I don't use cases that come together as two pieces anymore. A while back, I had one of those, and as soon as I dropped that case it came apart and my phone skidded out onto the floor. Don't mess with two piece cases any longer unless it's like a spigen, where the case attaches to another part.
    08-23-2016 08:30 AM
    Curious, where did you buy the Samsung screen protector and how much? I cannot find it available yet. Thanks!
    08-23-2016 10:41 AM
    Curious, where did you buy the Samsung screen protector and how much? I cannot find it available yet. Thanks!
    Not sure who you are asking, but the only place I know of where you can get the official Samsung screen protector is from this UK site: Official Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector :: MobileFun.com
    08-23-2016 10:51 AM
    How the hell does a UK site have official Samsung accessories before Samsung themselves. Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?
    08-23-2016 12:50 PM
    How the hell does a UK site have official Samsung accessories before Samsung themselves. Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?
    Samsung is based in South Korea - I suspect S Korea would be the first to get their products. The US is somewhere further down the list.
    08-23-2016 01:03 PM
    You can order them from the US Mobilfun site...we ordered ours on Sunday.
    08-23-2016 01:36 PM
    Yes, the back is completely protected in this case.
    08-23-2016 04:27 PM
    No, this isn't one of the cheap two part cases. Once you fit the Note 7 into the inner plastic, that fits very securely into the outside case, whose sides fit precisely around the inner plastic. Maybe you should try the TECH 21 Evo Tactical XT yourself, you'll be a believer. I am.
    08-23-2016 04:32 PM
    Just went to the Verizon store and got the new curved glass they just got in yesterday. Full adhesion across the entire screen. Fits perfectly and works fine with 2 different cases as it is slightly undercut in the corners.
    Pinhead117 likes this.
    08-23-2016 04:51 PM
    I might try the glass, but I am perfectly happy with the Zagg HD Invisibleshield and my Tech 21 Evo tactical XT case. I feel the case will fully protect my screen as it's raised well above it.
    08-23-2016 04:58 PM
    No, this isn't one of the cheap two part cases. Once you fit the Note 7 into the inner plastic, that fits very securely into the outside case, whose sides fit precisely around the inner plastic. Maybe you should try the TECH 21 Evo Tactical XT yourself, you'll be a believer. I am.
    you got picture of the box that is came in? So i know which one to get? I dont want them selling me the wrong one.

Thanks

Edit:
    damn it quoted wrong post again.. this was for jfenton
    Pinhead117 likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:02 PM
    Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-20160823_175705.jpg
    Fits about as good as I could have hoped for. As good as any Zagg glass I have ever had on my prior flat notes
    08-23-2016 05:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160823_175705.jpg 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	236831
    Fits about as good as I could have hoped for. As good as any Zagg glass I have ever had on my prior flat notes
    Thank you.... so this has the glue on the entire and not just the edges?
    08-23-2016 05:06 PM
    I believe so because they specifically told me it was. When they applied it. the had to peel off the entire sheet and then press it onto the screen glass. There are nothing that tells me that it isn't. Cannot move it, no squeaks when typing,. when you press on it it feels adhered to the glass. Looks like it to me.
    08-23-2016 05:15 PM
    They kiddingly said they wouldn't install it because I was a Sprint customer in a Verizon store
    oditius likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:25 PM
    They kiddingly said they wouldn't install it because I was a Sprint customer in a Verizon store
    I'm an ATT employee so it will be extra akward for me walking in there
    08-23-2016 10:22 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160823_175705.jpg 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	236831
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=eQ436bcK

The review here states that there is only adhesive on the top and bottom
    08-23-2016 10:33 PM
    I believe so because they specifically told me it was. When they applied it. the had to peel off the entire sheet and then press it onto the screen glass. There are nothing that tells me that it isn't. Cannot move it, no squeaks when typing,. when you press on it it feels adhered to the glass. Looks like it to me.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=cijbj4hQ

I got this installed yesterday at a Verizon store. I was super happy when they applied it, because there was no clicking on the corners and it seemed to be applied perfectly. Later last night I noticed that I was having a hard time texting. I did some testing and the screen responsiveness is definitely impacted by this protector. Lighter touches do not register. Probably because the adhesive is only on the top and bottom edges of the protector and there is too big of an air gap in the middle. The second issue is that dust is starting to collect under the sides of the protector. I keep my phones in protective microfiber pouches, not usually in cases. I ordered the official Samsung protector from eBay, not sure when I will have it, but I don't know how long I will keep the glass one on, as it is making me not want to use the phone.
    08-23-2016 10:48 PM
    Hello all-

I went with the case friendly armor suit military shield protector. I took my time putting it on and the fit is great. With all the wet install protectors it took a little time to get the edges to stick, but eventually they did. Works great with my Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal case. Although I have a UAG which pushes the screen protector off on the corners. Returning the UAG (although I like it) but I can deal with the Spigen and it's worth it to have a good working protector. Had it on for 5 days now and its holding up strong.
    08-24-2016 09:48 AM
    A hint to the wise from an old one..

What is silly to one person, is gospel, or written in stone to another. And here is the kicker, they BOTH BE CORRECT!!

What I am saying is, what is good for you doesn't have to be good for another, and you both be correct.. Hope I am not confusing..
    And you both are correct
    08-24-2016 12:17 PM
    Not only that, but a review now indicates: "Just a heads up a verizon sales rep told me these dont fit correctly and that vzw is aware and currently fixing it is there any time table on this, cause ive already returned one. Hopefully when its fixed ill be notified."
    08-24-2016 01:24 PM
    That is a good strategy
    I just ordered the LUVVITT TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector

Attachment 234055
    Amazon reviews for that are 1.4/5 with 26 reviews! Seems really bad.
    08-24-2016 01:30 PM
    That 2nd link for the IQ model looks promising. Seems flat & not covering the curved edge may make it a better fit with cases. Too bad zero reviews to date.

Oops, forgot to use quote. This was in response to post #10

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Tem...cUvbUpU5362205
    08-24-2016 01:37 PM
311 ... 56789 ...