Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I get what he is saying though returning these protectors is pretty easy so there is not a big risk factor as far as money. I have read from somewhere here on AC that even the Zagg protectors were pretty crummy for the s7.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can buy a rear glass shield for the note 7? I'm going to use the device naked save for the front having a glass shield but also want one for the back. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can buy a rear glass shield for the note 7? I'm going to use the device naked save for the front having a glass shield but also want one for the back. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I saw that on Verizonwireless.com they have a full body shield by zagg.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Is the zagg shield a glass shield both front and back? It's next to impossible to find a tempered glass shield for the back of the phone. I don't want to put a clear case or anything like that. Just both sides protected by glass shields.

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
The ZAGG tempered glass for the S7 was perfect because it has a flat screen. Tempered glass did not work on the S7 Edge, it would not adhere properly on the sides. You also need a case because of the glass back and the sides of most cases would work against the adhesion of the ZAGG tempered glass shield. The ZAGG HD plastic film works great with the S7 Edge and this will probably be the only solution for the Note 7.

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm not seeing anything on the ZAGG site yet about the Note 7. Perhaps if they make a tempered glass for just the top flat service it would adhere...it might work. It's supposed to be a bit different than the S7 Edge curves.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting to know why you people put glass on glass. What's the point? Are you using the phone to play air hockey? Really why please tell me why, because it just seems silly.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Zagg doesn't have anything yet for the N7. I was told by Zagg that it was working on glass for the N7 but not ETA.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Badmojo69 I put glass on glass bc I want to preserve the resale value of the phone. I don't trust gorilla glass's claims of it being super tough in daily use. I love the way the black note 7 looks. I would hate to see scratches all over the screen and the back of the device. So the consensus is that nobody makes a rear glass shield?

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Let me explain why...it adds a extra layer of protection over the screen glass in case of drops or if someone throws your phone across the room. I've seen them take a hit and the screen protector shatters but not the glass underneath.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The Note 7 comes with a factory plastic film on the face of the phone. I'll be leaving this on until I can find adequate tempered glass protection.

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, Zagg said NAS (not anytime soon)! haha! I've got a feeling they won't be making one since the TGSP for the S7 Edge is a dismal failure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon