Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

stlmikey

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
No, this isn't one of the cheap two part cases. Once you fit the Note 7 into the inner plastic, that fits very securely into the outside case, whose sides fit precisely around the inner plastic. Maybe you should try the TECH 21 Evo Tactical XT yourself, you'll be a believer. I am.

you got picture of the box that is came in? So i know which one to get? I dont want them selling me the wrong one.

Thanks

Edit:
damn it quoted wrong post again.. this was for jfenton

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I believe so because they specifically told me it was. When they applied it. the had to peel off the entire sheet and then press it onto the screen glass. There are nothing that tells me that it isn't. Cannot move it, no squeaks when typing,. when you press on it it feels adhered to the glass. Looks like it to me.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Thank you.... so this has the glue on the entire and not just the edges?

I believe so because they specifically told me it was. When they applied it. the had to peel off the entire sheet and then press it onto the screen glass. There are nothing that tells me that it isn't. Cannot move it, no squeaks when typing,. when you press on it it feels adhered to the glass. Looks like it to me.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rotector-galaxy-note7/#reviews&token=VX96MQ2e

The review here states that there is only adhesive on the top and bottom

I got this installed yesterday at a Verizon store. I was super happy when they applied it, because there was no clicking on the corners and it seemed to be applied perfectly. Later last night I noticed that I was having a hard time texting. I did some testing and the screen responsiveness is definitely impacted by this protector. Lighter touches do not register. Probably because the adhesive is only on the top and bottom edges of the protector and there is too big of an air gap in the middle. The second issue is that dust is starting to collect under the sides of the protector. I keep my phones in protective microfiber pouches, not usually in cases. I ordered the official Samsung protector from eBay, not sure when I will have it, but I don't know how long I will keep the glass one on, as it is making me not want to use the phone.

mpittmann

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello all-

I went with the case friendly armor suit military shield protector. I took my time putting it on and the fit is great. With all the wet install protectors it took a little time to get the edges to stick, but eventually they did. Works great with my Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal case. Although I have a UAG which pushes the screen protector off on the corners. Returning the UAG (although I like it) but I can deal with the Spigen and it's worth it to have a good working protector. Had it on for 5 days now and its holding up strong.

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
A hint to the wise from an old one.. :)

What is silly to one person, is gospel, or written in stone to another. And here is the kicker, they BOTH BE CORRECT!!

What I am saying is, what is good for you doesn't have to be good for another, and you both be correct.. Hope I am not confusing.. ;)

And you both are correct :)

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
The review here states that there is only adhesive on the top and bottom

Not only that, but a review now indicates: "Just a heads up a verizon sales rep told me these dont fit correctly and that vzw is aware and currently fixing it is there any time table on this, cause ive already returned one. Hopefully when its fixed ill be notified."

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The Sparin curved/colored tempered glass. I flipped the picture from being upside down. The Note 7 in foreground, with Sparin Curved Black Tempered Glass, and Spigen Tough Armor Case. The Note 4 in background with Spigen Tough Armour Case, and a flat tempered glass screen.
The Note 4 is spotless for a 2 year old phone. That is why I went the same exact way with the Note 7.. IMO, on Tempered Glass for the Note 7, get the curved ones..

View attachment 236230

Dude, you still in the Hospital? You better get the hell out of there soon. ;)

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Can someone explain why you guys are still wasting money on tempered screen protector? Has anyone even taking a look at the S7 Edge thread (on XDX) and realize you're just throwing money away? That device been device been out for a few months and they still haven't found one that works.

Give it up already get a film protector and stop throwing money in the trash.

Last edited:

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Curved Tempered Glass Display Protector at the Verizon retail store today. It's super case friendly (works with my Otterbox Commuter case) and the glass protects the curved edges. I love it!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Can someone explain why you guys are still wasting money on tempered screen protector? Has anyone even taking a look at the S7 Edge thread (on XDX) and realize you're just throwing money away? That device been device been out for a few months and they still haven't found one that works.

Give it up already get a film protector pet stop throwing money in the trash.

I had a crappy film protector on my Note 7 and it lasted one day because it wasn't case friendly even though it said so right on the package.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the Curved Tempered Glass Display Protector at the Verizon retail store today. It's super case friendly (works with my Otterbox Commuter case) and the glass protects the curved edges. I love it!

I returned mine today, wait till you use it some more, you will notice how bad the sensitivity is. My official Samsung protector will be here Friday, I am going to hold off installing the Alpha Glass until I try it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy