Samsung Wireless Chargers from My Note 5 will work?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 of the Samsung brand round flat wireless chargers around my house that I use to charge my Note 5. Will these work for my Note 7 that I've ordered last night?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I am still using the fast wireless charger from my S7 Edge purchase. It will work just fine with the Note 7 :).

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Cool... So will keep the USBc adapter in my computer bag for travel charging and have ordered the USBc cigarette lighter cord for my car.... All set.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Did I hear someone say the wireless charger shuts off after the device is fully charged? Also, does it heat up the phone while charging?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Did I hear someone say the wireless charger shuts off after the device is fully charged? Also, does it heat up the phone while charging?
The wireless charger does seem to stop charging when the phone reaches 100%.

Wireless charging does heat up the device while charging, though not by a significant amount. The most you should feel is a little bit of warmth. Furthermore, the phone should automatically manage power based on its temperature.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The wireless charger does seem to stop charging when the phone reaches 100%.

Wireless charging does heat up the device while charging, though not by a significant amount. The most you should feel is a little bit of warmth. Furthermore, the phone should automatically manage power based on its temperature.

Thank you. I have always been leery of wireless charging but I did purchase one for this phone.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
FYI, I've twice had my S7 Edge extremely hot in the morning with the Samsung Fast Wireless Charger. Most times its ok.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12