09-02-2016 01:33 PM
32 12
tools
    The one on the S7 Edge case hasn't gotten a scratch on it on mine and I am pretty rough with it. My only concern with the Note 7 would be how it would work with the s pen, I'd imagine it won't glide as smooth as on the naked screen
    That's good to hear. I had a invisible shield on my note 5 and it worked nicely. Definitely not a fluid as the glass screen but it wasn't bad either.
    08-10-2016 07:16 AM
    There's a plastic film from the factory???
    08-10-2016 08:16 PM
    They don't show it on the Otterbox website, but Amazon now has the Defender listed. Granted it is not in stock yet and won't be for some time, but the screen protector looks like a hard piece of clear plastic instead of the tradition kind of screen protector. I wonder if this will have a tight fit now, and how screen sensitivity will be with it if it doesn't have any play in it.

https://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-DEFE...cUvbUpU5318332
    I so want this.
    08-12-2016 01:39 AM
    I had a Defender on my Note2, but I didn't like the double-touch. I could feel the screen protector then the Note2 screen itself. So I dumped that case and went with a separate case and screen protector. Hope this one for the N7 works better than that.
    08-12-2016 08:36 AM
    I had a Defender on my Note2, but I didn't like the double-touch. I could feel the screen protector then the Note2 screen itself. So I dumped that case and went with a separate case and screen protector. Hope this one for the N7 works better than that.
    I had the same issue with the Defender on my iPhone. Whilst I wanted an encapsulating case, the Defender's screen protector was just horrible and sat raised from the screen of my iPhone, so when I touched the screen, I had to press it own until it touched the phone.
    09-02-2016 12:18 PM
    I had the same issue with the Defender on my iPhone. Whilst I wanted an encapsulating case, the Defender's screen protector was just horrible and sat raised from the screen of my iPhone, so when I touched the screen, I had to press it own until it touched the phone.
    This new design the entire top half of the case appears to be a hard clear plastic unlike other defenders where you have the clear film type so there won't be any way to remove it since it's part of teh case now.
    09-02-2016 12:21 PM
    This new design the entire top half of the case appears to be a hard clear plastic unlike other defenders where you have the clear film type so there won't be any way to remove it since it's part of teh case now.
    If it sits completely flush with the phone and offers the same (or as near as damn it) screen sensitivity as a naked screen, then it's all good.
    09-02-2016 01:33 PM
32 12