08-24-2016 06:29 PM
110 1234 ...
tools
    Nillkin cases are the best

Posted via the Android Central App
    Doesn't look like it offers much protection, though it sure does look nice.
    08-11-2016 07:37 AM
    Is the phone easy to take out of the pouch one-handed, or do you have to push the device out from the bottom and then grab the top with the other hand?

Would this fit a Verus case or , say a not-so-thin case?
    I don't have my Note 7 yet, so I'm not able to tell you how easy that would be to take out of the pouch. Taking the FlexiCase out of the pouch one handed is pretty easy, but I don't know how the weight, size, and shape of the Note 7 would change easiness of removal. I have an HTC One M8 right now with a Unicorn Beetle case on it. It fits in the pouch as well. I can get the M8 with Beetle out one handed if the side of the phone/case with the screen is facing outward, but if its facing toward my body the case curves toward my body and is harder to grip. I found I can also press up through the bottom hole (with the top flap up/open) to push the phone upward and grab and pull it out with that one hand, so it can still be done one handed. I'm not familiar with the Verus case you mentioned, but according to Amazon's specs on the Unicorn Beetle for the HTC the dimensions are: 6.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches. Once I've got the Note 7 (eta: 17-19th) I can test again if you haven't already made your decision, and you still want input.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-11-2016 06:47 PM
    I don't have my Note 7 yet, so I'm not able to tell you how easy that would be to take out of the pouch. Taking the FlexiCase out of the pouch one handed is pretty easy, but I don't know how the weight, size, and shape of the Note 7 would change easiness of removal. I have an HTC One M8 right now with a Unicorn Beetle case on it. It fits in the pouch as well. I can get the M8 with Beetle out one handed if the side of the phone/case with the screen is facing outward, but if its facing toward my body the case curves toward my body and is harder to grip. I found I can also press up through the bottom hole (with the top flap up/open) to push the phone upward and grab and pull it out with that one hand, so it can still be done one handed. I'm not familiar with the Verus case you mentioned, but according to Amazon's specs on the Unicorn Beetle for the HTC the dimensions are: 6.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 inches. Once I've got the Note 7 (eta: 17-19th) I can test again if you haven't already made your decision, and you still want input.
    Of course, no one has their phone yet. I was wanting to know if Any device is easy to take out of the pouch. Sorry.
    08-11-2016 09:24 PM
    I went ahead and bought it...because I got a replacement s pen the other day, but yesterday I was running and the Note 5 plus pen flew out of my phone holster case causing the s pen to lose its pen tip. So, I have to replace the 2nd pen again.
    08-12-2016 07:36 AM
    I went ahead and bought it...because I got a replacement s pen the other day, but yesterday I was running and the Note 5 plus pen flew out of my phone holster case causing the s pen to lose its pen tip. So, I have to replace the 2nd pen again.
    How did that happen?!? Did your current holster have a hole in the s pen area, your s pen bump into the case, and eject out the hole?
    08-12-2016 08:08 AM
    How did that happen?!? Did your current holster have a hole in the s pen area, your s pen bump into the case, and eject out the hole?
    I have one of those large Nitze cases and my Note 5 is just a tad too tall for the case to completely close using the velcro flap. So, the phone flew out of it and the pen as well.
    08-12-2016 09:21 AM
    Have you guys find case that doesn't peel if screen protector? I hate my s7 edge because of this.
    08-12-2016 01:46 PM
    I will be getting some kind of wallet case - looking out for those where the inner section actually covers the top and bottom edges of the phone ie Tech 21 Evo Wallet/Ottobox Strada.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro
    08-13-2016 03:37 AM
    I have this one waiting for my black Note 7

Galaxy Note 7 Case, Caseology® [Parallax Series] Textured Pattern Grip Case [Black / Black] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (2016) - Black / Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2E9PLK...cUvbUpU5321375

and this one is on the way

UAG Samsung Galaxy Note7 Feather-Light Composite [BLACK] Military Drop Tested Phone Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IA8ZVKC...cUvbUpU5321375

I have 2 similar Caseology cases for my Note 5 and really like them but I did drop the Note 5 from about 4 feet and had to replace it as the screen was damaged and ended up turning completely black over night.

The UAG cases I've seen before are surprisingly not as bulky as you might think, I just hope it will provide a little better protection.

08-13-2016 06:16 AM
    Spigen Rugged Armor, which is shipped and on the way from their eBay store for $8.99

Hesitant on the UAG I always buy because on a smaller phone like my S7E it doesn't seem like much bulk, but on a 5.7 inch it might be.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-13-2016 09:40 AM
    What about Spigen clear cases?
    Looking at a spigen ultra hybrid air cushion crystal clear + tpu bumper case.
    08-13-2016 09:57 AM
    Im ready
    What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?-fullsizerender-4.jpg
    08-13-2016 11:38 AM

Here are some pictures of the pouch with belt clip with the Orzly case in it.
    Attachment 234655
    Attachment 234656
    Attachment 234657
    Attachment 234658
    Attachment 234659

I just got the pouch and the Note 5 is easy to take out one-handed. Now, just got to wait for reviews on Note 7 and if a tempered glass screen protector actually works for the curved edge.
    08-13-2016 11:40 AM
    Im ready
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender-4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	735.1 KB 
ID:	234978
    I was considering that one in the left... Would it look good on black or mostly for the silver one?

08-14-2016 12:30 AM
    I was considering that one in the left... Would it look good on black or mostly for the silver one?

The band is gunmetal so i think it would look great with the black version
    08-14-2016 12:44 AM

I think it would look great, a nice contrast on the black phone
    08-14-2016 04:59 AM
    What about Spigen clear cases?
    Looking at a spigen ultra hybrid air cushion crystal clear + tpu bumper case.
    I have a clear case for my note 5. What I don't like is it has yellowed and is rather ugly now, though I still use it (mainly for when I ride by hybrid bike and have the phone in the handlebars holder)
    08-14-2016 05:00 AM
    I think I am going to get the Spigen Slim Armor CS. What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?-61v02diczrl._sx522_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Spigen...cUvbUpU5324658
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-14-2016 07:04 AM
    The band is gunmetal so i think it would look great with the black version
    Great thanks!

08-14-2016 10:15 AM
    I just received my Spigen Tough Armor. I laboured over the decision wondering if it would be crazy thick. I am pleasantly surprised and I think I will use it for a while before getting anything else. I wanted more protection than a shell but need comfort in my front pocket. This rules out Spigen Thin Fit and also Otter box. I posted some pics here comparing it to my Spigen Slim Armor for my old LG G3 in case this helps anyone. I am stoked the Note 7 will end up being the same width just a touch taller and SLIMMER in my pocket!! The Note 7 case is the gun metal colour one in the pics.

Edit: so the AC app didn't seem to drag all my pics up. It also won't let me edit the post to add pics

Attached Thumbnails What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?-14446.jpg  
    08-15-2016 05:44 PM
    I have my Ringke Max for football season and my Steelers lol https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5331670

I plan to buy (1)black and (1)red commuter case and uag red/black
    08-16-2016 08:47 AM
    The Note 7 version of the Arctic Wolf Leather Wallet case
    MOTIMO Arctic Wolf Embossed Full Grain Leather Case | Zoarah

I also ordered a case from Verizon with a kickstand.
    08-16-2016 09:06 AM
    Does anybody know if the Spigen air cushion clear cases turn yellow at all?

08-16-2016 10:10 AM
    08-16-2016 09:21 PM
    On my s7 edge I used a clear case by Speck ....I noticed the case was a thick plastic and very difficult to apply! but great protection!...another issue I had with the Speck case was when I had to remove the case to use the gear vr, the case stated to split and tare!......I contacted The Speck company to report this issue and Speck decided to replace the damaged case with a new case! ..I didn't expect Speck Company to replace the case, I thought I would report the issue! Head up to The Speck company!...

I ordered the Ringke clear case for my new Note 7.
    This is a very lite case and very easy to remove!.I use the gear vr on a regular basis and this is the way to go.

08-17-2016 10:26 AM
110 1234 ...