08-24-2016 06:29 PM
110 12345
tools
    I ordered this case (it's on ebay and Amazon for around $15): VRS Design [Crystal Bumper] Clear Kickstand Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 7

What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?-s-l1000.jpg

I also ordered the wireless charging stand from Samsung and 3 usb c to micro usb adaptors as I'm not going to replace all the cables I already have
    Nawkole and cinnamin like this.
    08-17-2016 10:36 AM
    I bought 4 Case-mates and 2 Spigens

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 01:23 PM
    An Obliq and a Ringke to start off with. I'm planning to pick up an Otterbox Defender depending on how well the screen protector works. Maybe also a Unicorn Beetle case; I really liked the one I had on my Note 4.
    08-18-2016 05:11 AM
    An Obliq and a Ringke to start off with. I'm planning to pick up an Otterbox Defender depending on how well the screen protector works. Maybe also a Unicorn Beetle case; I really liked the one I had on my Note 4.
    I got a supcase to hold me off until the defender comes out hopefully in a couple weeks. The protector is part of the actual case housing this time and looks to be more like hard plastic so you won't be able to remove it since it's part of the shell. I'll buy it and if I don't like it I'll find another defender style case or stick with the unicorn beetle and go naked on the screen since this phone will not have any good tempered glass due to the curves.
    08-18-2016 06:47 AM
    That case is awesome for the Blue Coral
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2016 07:57 AM
    My final purchases ended up being a Spigen Rugged Armor, which arrived 2 days ago, a Spigen Neo Hybrid in Blue Coral which will be here in September, and some Spigen USB Type C adaptors.

I may as well buy stock in Spigen this time around while I'm at it.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    08-18-2016 08:43 AM
    I have not ordered any, but will probably lean towards the Incipio Dual Pro. I've used them on both the iPhone 6+ and the Note 5. Two years while biking on the highway I accidentally rode over some rumble strips going about 16mph and my 6+ went flying off my RAM mount and crashing on the pavement The corner of the Incipio case was all scuffed up but the phone was unharmed.
    08-18-2016 09:36 AM
    Probably a uag. Can't decide between ash and ice. Not going to use the case on the regular though, just on certain days where I might be doing outdoor activities
    08-18-2016 10:33 AM
    That case is awesome for the Blue Coral
    Oh yes lol. When I did this post it was $35. I looked at it last night and it changed to $16.99. I so ordered it lol.
    08-18-2016 01:25 PM
    I have not ordered any, but will probably lean towards the Incipio Dual Pro. I've used them on both the iPhone 6+ and the Note 5. Two years while biking on the highway I accidentally rode over some rumble strips going about 16mph and my 6+ went flying off my RAM mount and crashing on the pavement The corner of the Incipio case was all scuffed up but the phone was unharmed.
    They will probably come out with the performance series which is more durable than the Dual Pro.
    08-18-2016 04:47 PM
    Spigen Neo Hybrid
    08-18-2016 11:22 PM
    08-19-2016 08:26 AM
    08-19-2016 11:16 AM
    The Neo Hybrid Coral Blue paired with the Coral Blue phone is my favorite so far.
    08-19-2016 01:46 PM
    How do you like that case I have this one

And I had alot of trouble getting my screen protector under the sides. Also it literally has no lip protection on the sides. Im a little disappointed and on the hunt for a new case that provides more protection.

I wonder if the curved edges make it hard to find a good case.
    08-19-2016 02:03 PM
    I have the same case which I love but I'm not liking the S-Pen opening very much. Its a little cramped.
    08-19-2016 03:14 PM
    You using any screen protector ?
    I'll be picking one up right after work today...so about 40-ish minutes.

One thing of note: the guy at the T-Mobile store told me that they won't be carrying any of the tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7 because they don't bend/curve -- just like they didn't for the S7 edge. ??

I just want something on there right away so I'll be putting on a normal screen protector for now...and hold out hope that SOMEONE will make a tempered glass screen protector.
    08-19-2016 03:22 PM
    I'll be picking one up right after work today...so about 40-ish minutes.

One thing of note: the guy at the T-Mobile store told me that they won't be carrying any of the tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7 because they don't bend/curve -- just like they didn't for the S7 edge. ??

I just want something on their right away so I'll be putting on a normal screen protector for now...and hold out hope that SOMEONE will make a tempered glass screen protector.
    I'll be keeping an eye out for your answer. I really want to get the phone, but I have an accidental habit of dropping my phones. I am using a Tempered glass 9h screen protector on my Note 5 and as many times that I have dropped it, I think only the protector has the crack from the upper left corner to the middle of the phone's right edge.

I really Need to wait for someone to make a Good quality tempered glass protector where the edges do Not lift up.
    08-19-2016 06:30 PM
    I'll be keeping an eye out for your answer. I really want to get the phone, but I have an accidental habit of dropping my phones. I am using a Tempered glass 9h screen protector on my Note 5 and as many times that I have dropped it, I think only the protector has the crack from the upper left corner to the middle of the phone's right edge.

I really Need to wait for someone to make a Good quality tempered glass protector where the edges do Not lift up.
    I don't think they will because it would be nearly impossible unless you perfectly are able to line up the edges. I'm going naked on mine with my tech 21 case until the Defender comes out which the protector on this new style defender is kinda like tempered glass because it's hard. I wonder how responsive it will be. I might just stick with Tech21s version of the Defender. If gives full protection of the edges and has nice depth.
    08-19-2016 07:12 PM
    Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal clear case for my Blue Coral. Looks really nice, especially with the Rose Gold trim.
    08-19-2016 07:25 PM
    And I didn't make it to the store tonight. I'm going to try tomorrow.

I'm still not convinced that there are going to be any good tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7.

I think there might be too much "lift" on the edges due to them being so stiff.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    08-19-2016 10:41 PM
    I don't think they will because it would be nearly impossible unless you perfectly are able to line up the edges. I'm going naked on mine with my tech 21 case until the Defender comes out which the protector on this new style defender is kinda like tempered glass because it's hard. I wonder how responsive it will be. I might just stick with Tech21s version of the Defender. If gives full protection of the edges and has nice depth.
    Defender Series with Alpha Glass screen protector does look like a great combo. Maybe I'll wait for reviews on That come the end of the month. I almost went to AT&T today to see if they had any 7's left. Just trying to resist, but it's hard. My Note 5 can't handle a full day of usage anymore.
    08-19-2016 11:08 PM
    Defender Series with Alpha Glass screen protector does look like a great combo. Maybe I'll wait for reviews on That come the end of the month. I almost went to AT&T today to see if they had any 7's left. Just trying to resist, but it's hard. My Note 5 can't handle a full day of usage anymore.
    You won't be able to use the tempered Alpha glass with the Note 7 defender due to the new design of the Defender. The Note 7 Defender the front part of the shell is the screen protector as well. Meaning it's all one piece of hard plastic and not like the usual Defender where it's a thin film of clear plastic.

I just wonder how tight this will fit to the screen and how responsive it will be. if it's not a tight fit might not be very touch sensitive.

If you have a really thick case like the Tech21 Evo Tactical XT I think it will do fine in a fall unless a rock is on the ground or something that's elevated because the edges of the case have a really nice lip to it which most cases for the Edge and Note 7 don't!
    08-19-2016 11:40 PM
    I just bought 2 cases and I can't access the S Pen

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2016 01:44 AM
    I'm using at the current moment OtterBox Symmetry clear case it's pretty nice and I ordered on Amazon a unicorn beetle supcase that should be here in a few days
    08-20-2016 02:24 AM
110 12345