What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
How do you like that case I have this one

fb52c9e98816f4b09ed0f0b47a80fb84.jpg

And I had alot of trouble getting my screen protector under the sides. Also it literally has no lip protection on the sides. Im a little disappointed and on the hunt for a new case that provides more protection.

I wonder if the curved edges make it hard to find a good case.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
You using any screen protector ?

I'll be picking one up right after work today...so about 40-ish minutes.

One thing of note: the guy at the T-Mobile store told me that they won't be carrying any of the tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7 because they don't bend/curve -- just like they didn't for the S7 edge. ??

I just want something on there right away so I'll be putting on a normal screen protector for now...and hold out hope that SOMEONE will make a tempered glass screen protector.

Last edited:

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I'll be picking one up right after work today...so about 40-ish minutes.

One thing of note: the guy at the T-Mobile store told me that they won't be carrying any of the tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7 because they don't bend/curve -- just like they didn't for the S7 edge. ??

I just want something on their right away so I'll be putting on a normal screen protector for now...and hold out hope that SOMEONE will make a tempered glass screen protector.
I'll be keeping an eye out for your answer. I really want to get the phone, but I have an accidental habit of dropping my phones. I am using a Tempered glass 9h screen protector on my Note 5 and as many times that I have dropped it, I think only the protector has the crack from the upper left corner to the middle of the phone's right edge.

I really Need to wait for someone to make a Good quality tempered glass protector where the edges do Not lift up.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'll be keeping an eye out for your answer. I really want to get the phone, but I have an accidental habit of dropping my phones. I am using a Tempered glass 9h screen protector on my Note 5 and as many times that I have dropped it, I think only the protector has the crack from the upper left corner to the middle of the phone's right edge.

I really Need to wait for someone to make a Good quality tempered glass protector where the edges do Not lift up.

I don't think they will because it would be nearly impossible unless you perfectly are able to line up the edges. I'm going naked on mine with my tech 21 case until the Defender comes out which the protector on this new style defender is kinda like tempered glass because it's hard. I wonder how responsive it will be. I might just stick with Tech21s version of the Defender. If gives full protection of the edges and has nice depth.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
And I didn't make it to the store tonight. I'm going to try tomorrow.

I'm still not convinced that there are going to be any good tempered glass screen protectors for the Note7.

I think there might be too much "lift" on the edges due to them being so stiff.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they will because it would be nearly impossible unless you perfectly are able to line up the edges. I'm going naked on mine with my tech 21 case until the Defender comes out which the protector on this new style defender is kinda like tempered glass because it's hard. I wonder how responsive it will be. I might just stick with Tech21s version of the Defender. If gives full protection of the edges and has nice depth.
Defender Series with Alpha Glass screen protector does look like a great combo. Maybe I'll wait for reviews on That come the end of the month. I almost went to AT&T today to see if they had any 7's left. Just trying to resist, but it's hard. My Note 5 can't handle a full day of usage anymore.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Defender Series with Alpha Glass screen protector does look like a great combo. Maybe I'll wait for reviews on That come the end of the month. I almost went to AT&T today to see if they had any 7's left. Just trying to resist, but it's hard. My Note 5 can't handle a full day of usage anymore.

You won't be able to use the tempered Alpha glass with the Note 7 defender due to the new design of the Defender. The Note 7 Defender the front part of the shell is the screen protector as well. Meaning it's all one piece of hard plastic and not like the usual Defender where it's a thin film of clear plastic.

I just wonder how tight this will fit to the screen and how responsive it will be. if it's not a tight fit might not be very touch sensitive.

If you have a really thick case like the Tech21 Evo Tactical XT I think it will do fine in a fall unless a rock is on the ground or something that's elevated because the edges of the case have a really nice lip to it which most cases for the Edge and Note 7 don't!

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm using at the current moment OtterBox Symmetry clear case it's pretty nice and I ordered on Amazon a unicorn beetle supcase that should be here in a few days

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You won't be able to use the tempered Alpha glass with the Note 7 defender due to the new design of the Defender. The Note 7 Defender the front part of the shell is the screen protector as well. Meaning it's all one piece of hard plastic and not like the usual Defender where it's a thin film of clear plastic.

I just wonder how tight this will fit to the screen and how responsive it will be. if it's not a tight fit might not be very touch sensitive.

If you have a really thick case like the Tech21 Evo Tactical XT I think it will do fine in a fall unless a rock is on the ground or something that's elevated because the edges of the case have a really nice lip to it which most cases for the Edge and Note 7 don't!
Ah ok. Everyone on here was talking about it, but I wasn't finding any pictures. I'd love to see what it looks like.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you like the LED Wallet? What is the build quality like?

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro

It's a solid case. I wish the retainer inside for the phone was the matte black color that it is on the S-View case, but other than that. It's really a nice case.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Here are the two I'm switching between, trying to decide. One is the Spigen Neo Hybrid, the other is the Caseology Wavelength. The second one feels better in the hand, but I think the Spigen looks better (but just barely). I wish the gold-ish band on the Caseology case better matched the band around the edge of the phone. Heck, I wish the Spigen had a band of that color too. That's one of the highlights of the blue phone, IMO, is the different color on the sides. The Navy Blue of the Caseology goes surprisingly well with the phone's blue.

Looking at the cases stacked atop one another, I would swear these came out of the same company. There's only a very slight difference in them, mainly the volume buttons. It appears the edge of the Caseology case is slightly thicker, which may be why it feels better in the hand.

Curious to know what you guys think of them.

2016-08-20 13.26.57.jpg
2016-08-20 13.27.14.jpg
2016-08-20 13.27.55.jpg
2016-08-20 13.28.25.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835