10-04-2016 11:29 AM
50 12
tools
    I always wondered what that little door thing was on the top. Does that make the phone work?
    God I hope so. 😂

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    njshoremom4gurlz likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:48 AM
    UAG says:

"We spoke to our design team about the extra hole on the Note 7 and they confirmed that it was intentionally added on but couldn't confirm the exact purpose. Rest assured, we plan on sharing more information as we get closer to the launch of the Note 7."

I've looked at all variants of the note 7 with the exception of the sprint model and the hole placement is in the same spot.

So... Yeah.
    08-15-2016 09:25 AM
    Spigen Thin Fit and Neo Hybrid only have 1 hole.
    08-15-2016 12:23 PM
    Seriously, if the case has an extra hole it will have no effect on the protection of the case UAG cases are great
    I agree. The extra hole will not matter as long as the case fits the phone correctly.
    dsignori likes this.
    08-15-2016 03:06 PM
    I understand what you're saying but there's really no reason for it. And it does seem like it may have been added due to wrong phone schematics. It's happened before with spigen and they sent out replacements free of charge.
    08-15-2016 06:35 PM
    I understand what you're saying but there's really no reason for it. And it does seem like it may have been added due to wrong phone schematics. It's happened before with spigen and they sent out replacements free of charge.
    I can see what you are saying, but it can also be phrased the other way, right? i.e. "I understand there's no reason for it, but it really doesn't matter because it doesn't affect the protection of the phone, right?" :-)
    Dukins likes this.
    08-15-2016 08:08 PM
    So would you be okay if there was an aesthetic addition such as an extra hole in your car? Or maybe less extreme, perhaps an unnecessary addition to your favorite piece of clothing... I mean the car will still run and the clothing still does the job right? Not even uag has an answer as to why that's there... You're cool with that there and that's your right. Until UAG fixes that, I'm looking elsewhere.
    08-16-2016 02:50 PM
    Seeing as it has nothing to do but cosmetic. It ain't 5 gonna affect the water on the phone. It ain't gonna effect if the phone is dropped. Who cares .it's just gonna Bother the people that is real picky

I have only ever on a S7E.
    Gonna get one for my Note 7 that I'm picking up Friday..I will never look at the extra hole .why you say.
    It's the phone I'm interested in.
    08-16-2016 03:56 PM
    I'm more upset they don't offer more colors and there doesn't seem to be a folio case in the works. Have you seen how many colors they offer for the plain S7?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-16-2016 06:21 PM
    The latest UAG cases have been corrected and have only one mic hole at the top.

Does your Urban Armor Gear case for the Note 7 have two holes in the top?-uag1.jpg
    09-26-2016 01:00 PM
    where to purchase it may i ask? Thanks....
    How do i know it will be the new version with 1 hole.
    I got one from Amazon last week its 2 holes. ICE colored.
    Yes it bothered me. And it does not server any purpose at all. Exhaust heat, WHAT! BS.
    If i am going to buy a Bullet proof VEST, I aint going to buy one with extra holes in it.
    09-26-2016 01:25 PM
    The latest UAG cases have been corrected and have only one mic hole at the top.

Attachment 240681
    Hard for me to believe, the extra hole in too of the UAG case bothers anybody.
    Had my Note 7 since day one.
    Forgot about it even having the extra hole.
    Never noticed it since I bought it.
    09-26-2016 02:06 PM
    Sir/Madam.
    So Great that it doesn't bothers you.
    Some of us do.
    For this case, If there were nothing wrong with the design, then why would they RE-Releasing it with the corrected 1 Hole placement.
    This shows there was An Error on the initial released design, they got Lazy and thought there might be a difference in the Note 7's mic placement like the Note 5 at the bottom mic last year.
    Thats the only excuse they got for having 2 holes cut out there in the first place.
    To me personally, thats consider a defect. Even-thought it did not create any problematic to the case or the device that it holds, but it was clearly wrongly designed.
    Nothing against UAG, I have their case since note 4. LOVE them. I use the to swap flies, bugs and Mosquitos with my phone in it, feel so safe and SO satisfy when i hit them.
    Since the correct this error, I will gladly purchase again for my whole family.
    Now i just need to know how i made sure i got the Revised version.
    09-26-2016 02:28 PM
    Person at the verizon store said he thought it was made to fit 2 phones.
    The 2 phones had the like holes in different places.
    He said he thought they tried to make one case to fit both, so they could save money.
    But he has seen too many people complain about the 2 holes.
    If I made UAG cases and I tried to make one case to fit 2 phones and my customers complained, and they thought I needed to explain why I made 2 holes.
    And I got sloppy wirh with my mfg.
    I would simply make it the way the customers wanted , and jack back the price of the cases up.
    09-26-2016 03:37 PM
    Got lucky and got this one from Amazon last week then they had the ICE for $19.99

I want the black also, think I'll check some Verizon Premium Retailers (corporate stores don't sell UAG) and try and find the black with only one hole.

It's very hit or miss ordering from Amazon.
    09-26-2016 03:41 PM
    Whenni found my UAG case. I called Verizon's stores every where.
    When i found it 40 miles away they only had one, a gray one.
    I really didn't want gray. But I wanted a UAG case..when i got to the store, i liked it . Went with silver phone.
    Now my phone is blue.
    Case still dont loik bad.
    09-26-2016 03:50 PM
    People call UAG and tell them you want to exchange that defective 2 hole case with the upgraded one.

Nobody should be stuck with an inferior case when they have released a revised version.
    09-26-2016 10:15 PM
    I don't see where it's inferior just cause it has the extra hole.
    Don't see where it's less secure to being dropped either.
    09-27-2016 07:30 AM
    I don't see where it's inferior just cause it has the extra hole.
    Don't see where it's less secure to being dropped either.
    Yeah UAG cases are very protective and the extra hole wouldn't affect that
    09-27-2016 10:35 AM
    People can be funny and OCD about different things I know because I'm OCD about certain things but definitely not about this issue in this case. For the record it's not only the UAG I also have a Pierre Cardin leather case that has the two holes.
    cardboard60 likes this.
    09-27-2016 03:11 PM
    Yeah UAG cases are very protective and the extra hole wouldn't affect that
    Yep !
    But is sticks out so bad with the little hole in the top that it seems to drive some folks crazy.
    The man at the Verizon Store as I said, thought it was made with the 2 holes to fit two different Phones. And on the 2 different phones, the jack on each was in a different place.
    09-27-2016 03:19 PM
    Here's the latest BS comment from UAG regarding the two hole / one hole cases.
    I know there are two versions as I have both.

Thanks for reaching out to Urban Armor Gear Support Team! We sincerely apologize for the late reply, we have been overwhelmed with orders.

To confirm, we only have one version of the Galaxy Note 7 case (has two holes at the top). The purpose of the second hole is to have the case compatible with the international (Asia) version of the Galaxy Note 7. Be advised, we have no immediate plans to redesign the Galaxy Note 7 case.

We appreciate the continued support.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Joshua | Customer Support Team | www.UrbanArmorGear.com
    10-02-2016 03:05 PM
    I posted that the verizon store said the 2 holes was to fit 2 model phones..
    There was nothing wrong with the case's.
    But like I said.
    Some people are too picky.
    10-02-2016 04:31 PM
    Don't worry, I'm on the case.
    10-02-2016 05:31 PM
    yes, some people are very ocd about littlest things, i included.

but dont you think once the note 7 hit the market, and all the versions are the SAME over the world.

shouldnt they stop stocking the old version with 2 holes and restocking to the new version.?

i am no way dissing UAG, love them cases. And glad they didnt have to make us wait long for the note 7 case.
    But, i know a mistake when i see it. its clear that they rush them out and try to get a head start to sell cases.
    10-04-2016 11:29 AM
50 12