I'm just wondering if anyone here who works at a retailer if they have got the Defender in yet?
    08-12-2016 03:04 PM
    I'm just wondering if anyone here who works at a retailer if they have got the Defender in yet?
    Been wondering the same thing. I left my email on their website and they are supposed to notify me.
    08-13-2016 01:06 AM
    I was told at a bestbuy today they wont set out the cases until release day along w the phone. Wouldnt say if they had them in the back or not.

I am hoping that my verizon store will have them the 19th when i get the phone.

I want to look at the otterbox defender, i will either get that or the speck candyshell grip.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2016 06:33 PM
    I was told at a bestbuy today they wont set out the cases until release day along w the phone. Wouldnt say if they had them in the back or not.

I am hoping that my verizon store will have them the 19th when i get the phone.

I want to look at the otterbox defender, i will either get that or the speck candyshell grip.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Otterbox website says coming soon still for the Defender for all colors but the Commuter, etc retailers already have. IMO it will be a couple more weeks before Defenders are in store. None of the retailers have it on their website but Best Buy does have commuters and Symmetrys though at my local store in stock but not for actual sale yet.

Probably your best bet is to order a Supcase Unicorn Beetle like I did to hold me off until more protective cases come out. It's not the best case for drop protection but will last until you can buy or order the defender or something similiar.
    08-14-2016 09:07 PM