Spigen USB Type C cables

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I want to buy a few cables and a car charger for my Note 7. Previously I owned a Nexus 6P and I am pretty familiar with USB Type C, but Spigen is having awesome deals for cables and a car charger and I read reviews on Amazon for it and I think I'm gonna go for it.

What are your guys thoughts?

If all else fails I bite the bullet and snag a wireless fast charger from Samsung.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
That's not bad at all. I looked them up and the reviews are great like you said. I would buy them if I were you. I'm thinking about just buying some adapters because I have a million microusb cords around here. I don't really transfer files to my computer so there wouldn't any benefit for me to get the USB C cable for now.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
That's not bad at all. I looked them up and the reviews are great like you said. I would buy them if I were you. I'm thinking about just buying some adapters because I have a million microusb cords around here. I don't really transfer files to my computer so there wouldn't any benefit for me to get the USB C cable for now.

Spigen has the adaptors too. I put a lot of faith in Spigen and it hasn't been misplaced as of yet.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a few from amazon for $3 when they were on sale a while back. Looked fine, but haven't tried them yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC