Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Screen Protectors

forums_d

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I am getting the note 7 and am unsure weather to get a screen protector or not I have heard alot about them being back on edge screens I just want a plastic one I have always had screen protectors on my phone but they have never been edge so it fixed good a prefer the look of not having one but then again I took my screen protector off of note 5 screen and the screen was in perfect condition just had to replace a couple of dollar screen protector with scratches

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I bought the Zagg invisible shield dry install from Verizon. It covers the edges. That is if the same one like the s7 edge. I had the same for the s7 edge and it covers the edges perfectly and works with a case.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

forums_d

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
I am like you also, don't really like the glass screen protectors, but want something to make me feel at ease. I usually go for spigen screen protectors cause I feel they have amazing clarity.

They don't have a good stand for curved screen screen protectors. But I ordered myself one of these and am hoping for the best.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Spigen%C2%AE-Friendly-Lifetime-Warranty/dp/B01HU6R7B6/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1471359654&sr=8-22&keywords=galaxy+note+7+spigen
Thanks I really like that one I'm either gonna get that or an official samsung one

llmickey

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a glass on my note 5 and love it. Why wouldn't you go with glass? Zagg is nice but I think the glass provides better protection.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Zagg HD Wet apply which they put on my phone at Best Buy....now I remember why I hated these as compared to glass.

Someone make one please? I rather don't care what it costs. This crap just ruins the phone screen. Smudges, oil streaks with each tough, orange peel, etc.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the Zagg HD Wet apply which they put on my phone at Best Buy....now I remember why I hated these as compared to glass.

Someone make one please? I rather don't care what it costs. This crap just ruins the phone screen. Smudges, oil streaks with each tough, orange peel, etc.
That's the one thing I always hated about zagg, the stupid orange peel.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the IQ wet apply 1 atm and it isn't bad at all for orange peel. Using with spigen crystal neo hybrid had to be careful putting it on though.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the IQ wet apply 1 atm and it isn't bad at all for orange peel. Using with spigen crystal neo hybrid had to be careful putting it on though.
I'm using the same one, but at work today the edges started coming up. Hopefully they'll make a better one before this one becomes unusable.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
The IQ sucks for the back, it's cut too big, almost impossible to put on right even when it is saturated. The bodyguardz HD from AT&T sucks too, the edges don't stick. That was a waste of $30.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So far the Zagg Dry install fits great on the rear. I screwed up the front and just ran back to Verizon to buy another. Fingers crossed i don't mess this one up.

Posted via the Android Central App