Hey guys, I'm beginning my search for a note 7 case. Which are the best and why? I'm finding that this is going to be a hard decision. The way everyone is talking about how the note feels in your hand and how beautiful it is I hate to cover it with a case. I also hate to destroy 3 days after I get it.
    08-15-2016 11:17 AM
    Also debating whether or not to keep it 'naked' :S Just started carrying my S7E like that and it looks awesome and feels so light and thin! But granted, the case adds a better grip and less interference with the edges and my palm.

I usually go with Spigen's thin cases because I don't want to add bulk to an already large phone. And I did get one (clear, thin one) from them for the Note 7 but when it arrives I'll wait to see if I'll use it at all.

I also like their kickstand cases, but now that they have just the kickstand accessory, I might just get that and put it on the thin case.
    08-15-2016 11:20 AM
    I like Spigen and Verus but I also got a Supcase this time around. Seidio is good too but they are usually late to the party. Diztronic for a thin TPU case although I haven't seen any news about the Note 7 yet.
    08-15-2016 11:23 AM
    Also debating whether or not to keep it 'naked' :S Just started carrying my S7E like that and it looks awesome and feels so light and thin! But granted, the case adds a better grip and less interference with the edges and my palm.

I usually go with Spigen's thin cases because I don't want to add bulk to an already large phone. And I did get one (clear, thin one) from them for the Note 7 but when it arrives I'll wait to see if I'll use it at all.

I also like their kickstand cases, but now that they have just the kickstand accessory, I might just get that and put it on the thin case.
    Kickstand accessory?
    08-15-2016 07:20 PM
    08-16-2016 11:28 AM