I'm trying to find somewhere to order the Samsung Backpack battery case and the wireless charger along with some screen protectors but it seems like I can't yet on the Samsung website. Has anyone been able to order these yet? I really don't want to get my new phone and not have a case for it.
    08-15-2016 10:23 PM
    I was able to pre-order some of the galaxy note 7 accessories. The clear case, the battery pack, a new s-pen (just in case) and an extra usb type c cable. All from the samsung website. But this was on the 11th.
    08-16-2016 09:55 AM
    Here is the website for the accessories:
    Accessories - Mobile Phones SM-N930A | Samsung Mobility

I pre-ordered the new Gear VR the day of the announcement.
    dsignori likes this.
    08-16-2016 02:51 PM
    Here is the website for the accessories:
    Accessories - Mobile Phones SM-N930A | Samsung Mobility

I pre-ordered the new Gear VR the day of the announcement.
    Are these in stores yet? I want the s view case in blue for my black note
    08-17-2016 09:53 PM
    I'm sure they will be in stores by the time the phone are in stores. I have seen some accessories a week ago in some stores.
    08-18-2016 09:50 AM
    My Spigen order is shipping soon. Ordered and received my Otterbox case on Tuesday. What's funny is this. About a week or two ago Spigen cases were available for purchase through Amazon. I decided to wait until last week. Then when I attempted to order it says 1-2 months. I said no way and I ordered from their website. Then I ordered from Otterbox last Friday and it arrived Tuesday. #relief

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-18-2016 12:46 PM
    I picked up the S-View case a BestBuy this afternoon. I saw that they had the clear s-view case as well.
    08-18-2016 05:26 PM
    Samsung for some reason never sells the official leather case in the US, it's only available in the international markets. So I need to wait until it pops up on eBay or Amazon via third party seller. Not sure why that's the case but I like the official leather cover case, used them in my S7 and S6 phones.
    08-19-2016 08:44 AM
    Ordered the s view cover yesterday.
    08-19-2016 09:33 AM
    I picked up the S-View case a BestBuy this afternoon. I saw that they had the clear s-view case as well.
    So glad I saw your post! I hate getting my phone before the case :/ Just ordered it from BB and will pick up in the store later today. Now if I could only get thru to Samsung to cancel the order I placed days ago, and still says, "Preparing Order for Shipment".
    08-19-2016 02:50 PM
    Call Samsung

Posted using Note7
    08-24-2016 10:02 PM
    I just orderd two car chargers yesterday.
    08-25-2016 08:57 AM
    local bestbuy has the cases but no protectors yet.
    08-25-2016 09:11 AM
    I picked up two packs of the official protectors and the clear back case from a Samsung store here in the UK where I am.

If you are in the UK (which I can tell no one above is lol) then get down there.

The Note 7 isn't out until the end of next week here; and the official accessories are impossible to get hold of online.
    Attached Thumbnails OFFICIAL Samsung Accessories...Has anyone been able to order them yet?-image.jpg   OFFICIAL Samsung Accessories...Has anyone been able to order them yet?-image.jpg   OFFICIAL Samsung Accessories...Has anyone been able to order them yet?-image.jpg  
    08-25-2016 04:09 PM
    I picked up two packs of the official protectors and the clear back case from a Samsung store here in the UK where I am.

If you are in the UK (which I can tell no one above is lol) then get down there.

The Note 7 isn't out until the end of next week here; and the official accessories are impossible to get hold of online.
    Does the clear case feel cheap? Is it a really thin TPU style case? Sorry for the questions just haven't seen a review and hard to tell in the photos.
    08-25-2016 07:04 PM
    It's definitely a TPU material or similar. But it doesn't feel cheap. It's got curved corners to cover the sides of the note and a small lip.

I've gone with this because I want to be able to admire my blue note 7 - and putting it in any other case will cover it up!

I've put a link to a photo below as I couldn't upload it here for some reason.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...9Ybmx1NzBIQ2NB
    08-29-2016 12:50 PM
    It's definitely a TPU material or similar. But it doesn't feel cheap. It's got curved corners to cover the sides of the note and a small lip.

I've gone with this because I want to be able to admire my blue note 7 - and putting it in any other case will cover it up!

I've put a link to a photo below as I couldn't upload it here for some reason.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...9Ybmx1NzBIQ2NB
    I have this one waiting on my Note 7. I'm hoping it won't yellow or won't for a while.

Is the edge screen still accessible?
    08-29-2016 01:20 PM