No discount on registering?

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If you mean when you log in with your Samsung account, I did. I got the email for 30% off accessories $69 and less immediately.

Posted via the Android Central App

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I got one but it wouldn't work for some reason. I tried to purchase the Note 7 LED cover black $59.99. The coupon code wouldn't work. It didn't give me any message or anything, it just didn't deduct anything off the cost of the item. I'm gonna either do an online chat or call them.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I got one but it wouldn't work for some reason. I tried to purchase the Note 7 LED cover black $59.99. The coupon code wouldn't work. It didn't give me any message or anything, it just didn't deduct anything off the cost of the item. I'm gonna either do an online chat or call them.

Same here the codes aren't working for some reason.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I didn't get that either, every other samsung product I have bought they send me a discount coupon but not this time.

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't gotten one yet either. Kinda wierd, but I know in the past it sometimes took a while to get. Hopefully one comes. I saw someone used theirs successfully to get the backpack battery case even though that sells for over the price limit.