09-12-2016 03:30 PM
139 ... 456
tools
    I do have minimal sensitivity issues from time to time on the screen. Tried several cases and found that the following worked great with the protector.

Evo Tech Frame
    Otterbox Commuter
    Incipio Esquire
    Otterbox Symmetry

I kept the Symmetry because I thought it was best overall. It fits perfectly in my Note 5 Platinum case. The only case that didn't work as well was the more rugged Tech 21 case. Will probably hold onto this protector, but will keep my eyes open for improved curved glass protectors. He peeling at all with this one. 3.5 stars, but what is better? I did order the extreme guard glass but it is flat. No edge protection....and I like and use the edges.
    The symmetry didnt lift the screen at all? That surprises me cause on the s7 edge the symmetry destroyed any screen protector I put on it.
    08-27-2016 01:31 PM
    The symmetry didnt lift the screen at all? That surprises me cause on the s7 edge the symmetry destroyed any screen protector I put on it.
    No, it comes right to the edge. Works perfectly.

Like the feel of the Symmetry better than the Commuter. The others felt cheap by comparison
    08-27-2016 01:34 PM
    If I had silver this would be a no go. Would look ridiculous
    I agree. I took it off and returned it.
    08-27-2016 02:04 PM
    What about the edge? I usually love zagg
    No adhesive on the edge. It's feel light glue. The Verizon rep said I might got bad patch, but he decided to test on couple in stock. All the same.

Even on S7 edge, Zagg temper glass doesn't have adhesive in middle.

I've tested all full cover temper glass. They're all the same. If you want there's several flat glass, but doesn't protect the edge.

If you don't mind plastic then order Spigen brand. They're true case friendly without peel on corner.
    08-27-2016 04:18 PM
    No adhesive on the edge. It's feel light glue. The Verizon rep said I might got bad patch, but he decided to test on couple in stock. All the same.

Even on S7 edge, Zagg temper glass doesn't have adhesive in middle.

I've tested all full cover temper glass. They're all the same. If you want there's several flat glass, but doesn't protect the edge.

If you don't mind plastic then order Spigen brand. They're true case friendly without peel on corner.
    When you say Spigen plastic is it regular flexible screen protector or some sort of hard material like plexiglass?
    08-27-2016 05:19 PM
    I still am loving the Verizon one
    08-27-2016 06:12 PM
    I returned mine today. It was the Verizon one. I wouldn't recommend it

• Sensitivity issues
    • if you tap the middle you can tell its not flesh with the screen
    • cloudy
    • hard to clean
    • only sticks to edges
    • cracked while removing

...but no issues working the a case
    dwatcool likes this.
    08-27-2016 07:44 PM
    When you say Spigen plastic is it regular flexible screen protector or some sort of hard material like plexiglass?
    Just regular flexible. Wish it's something related to glass. Overall, I like it.
    08-27-2016 10:33 PM
    Just regular flexible. Wish it's something related to glass. Overall, I like it.
    Do they have it at Best Buy?
    08-27-2016 10:43 PM
    Do they have it at Best Buy?
    No. Just on Amazon. Here's the link. I brought 2 packs(4 screens), just in case I mess up.

Also, not S-PEN friendly. Just like any others plastic screen they'll leave pen marks when screen is off.

Hope this help. I swore, spend more time chasing after case and screen protector can't enjoy this phone. Lol

Galaxy note 7 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Flex film] [2 Pack] Screen Protector [Case Friendly] Film for Samsung Galaxy note 7 [Lifetime Warranty] - 2 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HU6R7B6...cUvbUpU5372638
    recDNA likes this.
    08-27-2016 11:22 PM
    Verizon Screen Protector I have is working well. I wish it was clear but it's not ugly. Important for me to have phone protected

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-29-2016 06:39 PM
    Does anyone know if this will work with a UAG case?
    09-04-2016 09:07 AM
    In the past two days with no drops, the two Verizon Curved Tempered glass screen protectors in our house (wife's note 7 and mine) have both cracked for seemingly no reason. Both had cracks originating along the right side.
    09-04-2016 10:06 AM
    I just went through my 2nd Verizon tempered glass protector and I too have gotten cracks on both. The first one had an "impact" and crack on the top right. I had it in my back pocket so I thought I bumped something. The 2nd one just got a crack on the lower right though I don't remember bumping into anything. I'm wondering if the glass is just thinner at those points.
    09-12-2016 03:30 PM
139 ... 456