Verizon Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector

dobo84

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Shine a bright light on the screen and look for the Dot Matrix. I'm willing to bet they are there. :p
I just left Verizon and asked to see one... I didn't see a dot matrix its 100% clear and yes the adhesive looks to be on the outside. He sat it on my screen and it sits high so I'd say should work with different cases. Still rocking my Zagg so saw no need in dropping another 30$

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Is the protector totally clear? On the website it appears it has a black border on the top and bottom. No worky on my blue coral unless its totally clear.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Grabbed one a few minutes ago. Seems to fit well without halo. Does have some glare to it. Overall, seems pretty nice

Posted via the Android Central App
After you use for a while please let us know if screen sensitivity is diminished. Thanks!

I think I need a high sided case to protect the sides of the screen. I doubt glass offers any real protection. Still, if reports are positive about screen sensitivity not requiring harder pushes I will try it. Had to return the Zagg they sell. Peels up and had bubbles

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
don't have another camera at the moment.

Check earlier in this thread...it has been posted already

Did you do the install or did you let them do it? Do the edges stick? Any clicking if you push down on any of the 4 corners? The bodyguardz HD contour is driving me nuts because to of the edges / sides are sticking and has began to collect dust. Like the feeling of that protector though.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Did you do the install or did you let them do it? Do the edges stick? Any clicking if you push down on any of the 4 corners? The bodyguardz HD contour is driving me nuts because to of the edges / sides are sticking and has began to collect dust. Like the feeling of that protector though.
They installed it for free

Edges stick perfectly and no clicking. It's literally perfect

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I just have this installed. So far things I notice.

- The screen can move if you slide it hard. Little click noise while typing.

- There's hola/rainbow affect if sunlight hit directly on the screen.

I'm going to try Zagg store and have them custom cut the corner and edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton