10-08-2016 08:10 PM
46 12
tools
    I originally purchased a Zito Static cover from Amazon. It's a very good case. However it doesn't work with wireless charging so I just ordered an UAG case, as it offers great protection and works with the wireless charging. I will use both depending on my current situation.
    09-22-2016 10:39 AM
    Otter Box Commuter (had on on my s5 and was a big fan) and Verizon tempered glass screen protector, had the Zagg with the unsafe N7(glass wasn't available yet) but when I did the swap it was an option. The Zagg lifted on the corners, especially when I put the case on. The glass fits perfectly and doesn't interfere with the case.
    09-22-2016 11:04 AM
    I got the YooTech anti lifting updated design screen protector on amazon. Installed it last night and its stuck on perfectly with no lifting on the sides. I'm using the spigen neo hybrid case with it too.
    09-22-2016 12:45 PM
    Since the recall, I got a little gutsy and ran naked. I had no unfortunate events or near drops so I decided to keep my replacement naked also. I've gotten used to the clean shape. With that being said, I do have a carbon fiber skin for the back. If I can find a good glass protector, I'd use it.

Final answer, I'm naked now, but would use a screen protector and I have a skin. No case and don't plan to.

P. S. I have a clear Verus with kickstand and I like it.
    09-22-2016 03:12 PM
    I got HD Zagg .i liked it on my first note ,when i got replacement note today i got the zagg again
    09-22-2016 07:58 PM
    I got the YooTech anti lifting updated design screen protector on amazon. Installed it last night and its stuck on perfectly with no lifting on the sides. I'm using the spigen neo hybrid case with it too.
    I have this same combo waiting to be installed. Can you please post pictures?
    09-23-2016 08:17 AM
    I have this same combo waiting to be installed. Can you please post pictures?
    sure here's some quick pics. The edges have been started to get some lint stuck in the cracks but they haven't lifted at all.
    So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?-image1.jpg
    So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?-image2.jpg
    So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?-image3.jpg
    So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?-image4.jpg
    iamdld and Dukins like this.
    09-23-2016 04:19 PM
    Thanks for the pics!!!
    09-23-2016 06:56 PM
    Since the recall, I got a little gutsy and ran naked. I had no unfortunate events or near drops so I decided to keep my replacement naked also. I've gotten used to the clean shape. With that being said, I do have a carbon fiber skin for the back. If I can find a good glass protector, I'd use it.

Final answer, I'm naked now, but would use a screen protector and I have a skin. No case and don't plan to.

P. S. I have a clear Verus with kickstand and I like it.
    I ran the original device naked as well (eventhough I bought several cases) since it would be getting replaced. I didn't drop it the whole time. The second day with my replacement I dropped it onto a paved driveway. I was horrified since it landed face down. Fortunately I had put it in one of the cases I had which happened to be the Samsung OEM leather case because it actually survived with not even a scratch.

I also have a tan Pierre Cardin leather case, the Tumi leather flip case, and the UAG Ash case.

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active/ stealth black Note 7/ peerless Note 4/ or iPad Pro 12.9
    09-24-2016 08:31 AM
    I have the same one and it stuck initially but a few days in its lifting...the Samsung official screen protector will be here Monday and this is coming off
    09-24-2016 12:02 PM
    I am looking for a vertical slide out like original Shellsters. All the Note 7's are horizontal slide out instead of vertical. I have tried to wear my phone horizontal and just can't drives me insane.
    09-24-2016 12:15 PM
    I had the Samsung S view flip cover on first one. While I liked it, except the case opened the one time I forgot it was in my lap, in my car, landed face down with case wide open in parking lot.
    I'm wondering about the LED flip case or the clear front and back flip case from samsung, if either have magnet to keep closed?
    09-24-2016 12:54 PM
    If you are looking for a wallet style case. This is pretty Kool. The phone slides up to take a picture, plus plenty of slots for cards and pouch for money. Price is good too!

http://www.accessorygeeks.com/rwlgn7...xy-note-7.html
    09-24-2016 08:23 PM

Verizon's own tempered curved glass cover almost $40!!!

Bought it when I received my new Note7 on the 21st.

I really it.
    nonie likes this.
    09-25-2016 03:34 AM
    I have the same one and it stuck initially but a few days in its lifting...the Samsung official screen protector will be here Monday and this is coming off
    It's been about a week since i've put mine on and its still stuck on pretty well. I'm still waiting for a good temp glass solution then i'll probably swap it out too. Lemme know how the Samsung official one fits.
    09-26-2016 02:48 PM
    It's been about a week since i've put mine on and its still stuck on pretty well. I'm still waiting for a good temp glass solution then i'll probably swap it out too. Lemme know how the Samsung official one fits.
    Just applied the Samsung... The YooTech lifted so badly it was easy to just lift it up off the screen.

Samsung screen protector almost feels as good as glass. Resolution almost as if I were looking at a naked screen. And no hesitation, S Pen glides like buttah. I'm very happy.
    nonie and Serkle K like this.
    09-26-2016 04:32 PM
    Just applied the Samsung... The YooTech lifted so badly it was easy to just lift it up off the screen.

Samsung screen protector almost feels as good as glass. Resolution almost as if I were looking at a naked screen. And no hesitation, S Pen glides like buttah. I'm very happy.
    Good to know. I have one on back order. Does it work with a case? Was hard to put on?
    09-28-2016 12:37 AM
    Good to know. I have one on back order. Does it work with a case? Was hard to put on?
    I have two cases I use. I currently have a ringke fusion case on and initially some of the edge lifted because the case goes over the edge of phone. I pressed it down and no more lifting.

As far as application be prepared to work out the bubbles once you get it aligned cuz it was bubble city and a lot of work to get them out but they do come out.

Once you do its smooth sailing.
    09-28-2016 07:02 AM
    I'm not big on cases. I currently have IQ Shield LIQuid Shield Full Body Skin on my N7.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a4a254d205.jpg
    I love the matte feel of the skin. I just got my new note battery fixed replacement. Was able to get a new IQskin free. And they made a new one that fits in cases. The initial version didn't fit with cases well. Now they have one that fits cases. Excited to get it in!
    09-28-2016 08:59 AM
    Decided to give the Sharkproof liquid screen protector a try. Just got my replacement phone today, so I'll apply it this weekend.
    10-05-2016 09:50 PM
    I'm not big on cases. I currently have IQ Shield LIQuid Shield Full Body Skin on my N7.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a4a254d205.jpg
    How are you liking this? I've used clear coats before on ipads and iphone and I like the feeling. Is this the same type of feeling? Looking to protect the back and will use a case off and on during high impact times. Does a case fit well with this on?

How is the S pen function on screen?

Thanks
    10-08-2016 08:10 PM
46 12