So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I went to the t-mobile store today and bought a Pure-Gear Extreme Impact screen protector. I really want to try a tempered glass cover at some point on this phone, but they didnt have any available. I figure I can just take it off and buy a glass one when I find one I want. Maybe it goes on the xmas list.

I also bought a Tech21 Evo frame (case). I wanted something clear so I didn't hide the beauty of this phone too much. I also wanted a case that I could keep on while charging my phone on the wireless pad. It looks to have really good impact protection on the edges. This is a change for me because I have used Otter Box on my last 3 phones. I have never been one to drop my phone too often, but it still makes me nervous to not have an Otter.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Zagg Full Body and Spigen Thin Fit. Also grabbed the LED Wallet case because it was really nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Speck candy shell grip case, black on a black phone.

No screen protector, when my phone is in my pocket its the only thing in that pocket.

When ghe otterbox defender is actually released i will pick one up, big fan of the defenders and want to see if the new design works as well as it looks!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Speck candy shell grip case, black on a black phone.

No screen protector, when my phone is in my pocket its the only thing in that pocket.

When ghe otterbox defender is actually released i will pick one up, big fan of the defenders and want to see if the new design works as well as it looks!

I'm hoping it's soon. I messaged Otterbox on facebook about it and they will announce soon. Did you see this new Tech21 case which is their version of the Defender? You might want to look at that. I bought one at the ATT store a few days ago. The website says not in stock but the ATT stores already have the case.

https://www.tech21.com/en_us/evo-tactical-xt-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note-7

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Got too many cases, no screen protectors since I like the glass feel and initially freaked out about the scratch gate but now settled down.

Got 3 Spigen cases which were free after rebate.
Tech 21 and Speck grip from best buy.
Official Samsung wireless battery case and leather cover case - Both should arrive this week.

Think will probably keep the Samsung wireless charging battery case for days where I need more battery, leather cover case for daily use. Will return the cases from best buy and will keep the Spigen cases as back up since they were free.

AhemThisGuy

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm not big on cases. I currently have IQ Shield LIQuid Shield Full Body Skin on my N7.
4897e184a499a2f099e1f9a4a254d205.jpg

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the Ghost Armor front and rear protection installed on mine at the mall. Phone almost looks naked and the feel is great.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Tumi case and the Samsung S view case because I like to change it. Verizon tempered glass screen protector

Posted via the Android Central App

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I am having initial success with the Caseology Parralax case and the JETech tempered glass.

Last edited:

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, doesn't have any pictures though :(

True, sorry. The front film covers the whole screen including the curves and the back film cover the whole rear as well. I didn't see this reply until I was back at work this morning so I still don't have another camera. I'll try to remember to take some pics tonight.

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
True, sorry. The front film covers the whole screen including the curves and the back film cover the whole rear as well. I didn't see this reply until I was back at work this morning so I still don't have another camera. I'll try to remember to take some pics tonight.

No need to apologize, thanks for making the effort!

Madscotsman

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using the cover/wallet cases that I got as I don't have a screen protector yet.

Official Samsung S-View Galaxy Note 7 Stand Cover Case - Blue :: MobileFun.com
VRS Dandy Leather-Style Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Wallet Case - Brown :: MobileFun.com

Mostly using the VRS but without any cards in the wallet slots cause I'm to scared to scratch the screen :-[

How are you liking that case from VRS, I was looking at that particular one myself, could you post some pics of the phone in the case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech